By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals the best-selling Switch games (on the eShop) of 2018 for North America

6 first party games, 7 if you split Pikachu and Eevee.
I thought we only bought Nintendo games >:(

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I think Pokemon Quest should be there hmm

I'm positively surprised to find such gems like Okami, Darkest Dungeon, Hollow Knight, Dead Cells and Celeste on that list. Also surprising that no big title from last year lade it to the list yet, probably it's not yet worth it (just as expensive as a physical copy, if not even more if the store has some discounts)

I have no idea why people are saying Pokemon Quest should be here. That game's marketing seemed close to non-existent honestly. I'm surprised anyone but me even remembered it.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I have no idea why people are saying Pokemon Quest should be here. That game's marketing seemed close to non-existent honestly. I'm surprised anyone but me even remembered it.

Yeah, I didn’t even remember its existence until people in the thread started bringing it up.  But as a Pokemon fan, the game just doesn’t look interesting at all.  It just looks really cheap.  Reminds me of the early spinoff games on the DS like Pokemon Dash or Trozei, which didn’t set the sales charts on fire either.

Anyways, is it just me, or does the Switch version of Minecraft just seem to get bigger and bigger as time goes on?

Around the Network

All those free games at the top tell me that Switch owners are cheap, and that EA is completely in the right to avoid the Freeloaders' System™.