By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looking through the music options in Smash is too adicting

How much time did you spend in the music menus ?

No time, only the fighthing matters 0 0%

I checked it briefly 1 20.00%

A fair amount of time 1 20.00%

Half-day spent in the music settings 1 20.00%

WAY TOO MUCH ! 1 20.00%

Help me, I'm addicted ... 1 20.00%

Total:5

Looking forward to the Persona 5 music tracks.

Around the Network

I'm avoiding the music section right now just for that reason. I'd like to check the music out once I get all the tracks in the game, but I feel that's going to take awhile...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Mar1217 said:
Cloudman said:
I'm avoiding the music section right now just for that reason. I'd like to check the music out once I get all the tracks in the game, but I feel that's going to take awhile...

Ain't gonna be easy with more than 1000 tracks to listen !

Yeah, and it'll be harder when I try to listen to all 1000+ songs xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Yeah same. The music is amazing in this game to the point that it feels like I bought a $60 album that comes with a free game. The Castlevania songs are all so good that I play Dracula's Castle just to hear them.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I have never thought i would read about someone really sitting There and listening to Video Game music. 

I for my self wouldnt even Waste one second for that.

I Always thought that was a Mist. So People are Really really Walking in the Streets or going to the Gym and are listening to Videogame music? Is this really a Thing?

Around the Network
Pagan said:

I have never thought i would read about someone really sitting There and listening to Video Game music. 

I Always thought that was a Mist. So People are Really really Walking in the Streets or going to the Gym and are listening to Videogame music? Is this really a Thing?

Another negative comment from you. Yay. 

The music selection is very awesome in this game. Not including the songs I remember hearing from the past two Smash entries, these are the songs I have really grown attached to so far that are new to me:

Dark Pit's Theme is fantastic.

Yuyuki Medley is so peaceful and awesome.

The remix of the 2017 Switch Presentation BOTW music is one of the best new remixes ever and one of my favorite Smash tracks!

Pagan said:

Some videogames have some of the best compositions I've ever heard. Growing up playing musical instruments, game music always resonated with me.  

Pagan said:

Of course, why shouldn't it be a thing?

The music in this game is excellent. The end of day theme from Pikmin (not a new song, but regardless) hit me hard when it played after beating classic with Olimar. Made me need Pikmin 4 even more