By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Detroit: Become Human has sold through over 2 million copies worldwide (also fastest selling QD game)

Game of the gen for me.

Congratulation, people always said great thing about it. It will probably break 5 million with time like Heavy Rain.

Last edited by Keiji - on 12 December 2018

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
manuelogando40 said:
Very poor sales for the most expensive game in the studio. With a great publicity and a date of exit without almost competition it is an absolute failure.
I hope that sony has no losses with this title and there will be another game by the great David Cage.

This reads like satire.

That's bait.

CGI-Quality said:
manuelogando40 said:
Very poor sales for the most expensive game in the studio. With a great publicity and a date of exit without almost competition it is an absolute failure.
I hope that sony has no losses with this title and there will be another game by the great David Cage.

This reads like satire.

Of course not.

"Every day I look in the mirror and ask myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?". If the answer is no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something"

Steve Jobs

Excellent! Hope they are pleased. I love Quantic Dreams games, because they are all about story. Nothing else keeps me engaged in the characters and story like their games.

Also, I have to give props to the Connor and Hank relationship. For me, it was right up with Joel and Ellie, and Kratos and Atreus.

Now I hope their next game is on PSVR2. Living a David Cage story. Wow! That would be freaking incredible!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Lifetime sales.... should end up well over 3m right?

manuelogando40 said:

Lets say when its all said and done, its sitting around 3.5m units sold.
Is that still a "absolute failure" ? not every game can sell 10m+ units.

Around the Network
manuelogando40 said:
CGI-Quality said:

This reads like satire.

Of course not.

How is their best selling game, poor sales? They were on profit week one as they released themselves.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I've watched multiple playthroughs of the game on youtube, and it I liked it. Congrats to the team.

One of the games I'm picking up for sure when I get a PS4.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Well deserved sales! VERY NICE!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Well deserved sales! VERY NICE!

You mean because they are poor right?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

CGI-Quality said:
manuelogando40 said:

This reads like satire.

I was just going to say that.