By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Dark Mode Now Available

kirby007 said:
Blue users are superior

I love the blue, myself!! It just feels so natural on the eyes...  :)

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:
Blue users are superior

I love the blue, myself!! It just feels so natural on the eyes...  :)

You know my take! Damn mobile..... :P

Btw, so glad I fixed up those icons. They look superb, no matter the theme. Gonna jump around the site, seeing if there are any others that could use 'the polish'.

TalonMan said:
I've adjusted the text editor so it looks "normal" in Standard, "dark" in Dark mode, and "blue" in Blue mode... ...everyone should be happy! :)

Very good, thank you! :P 

In case you're not aware of this (although someone probably mentioned it), while using Dark Mode, text that's highlighted with the Spoiler style is no longer obscured, but still visible, even if you don't highlight it.

Here's a test: At least it appears that way for me, on Chrome.

Hiku said:

In case you're not aware of this (although someone probably mentioned it), while using Dark Mode, text that's highlighted with the Spoiler style is no longer obscured, but still visible, even if you don't highlight it.

Here's a test: At least it appears that way for me, on Chrome

Fixed...

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Hiku said:

Here's a test: At least it appears that way for me, on Chrome

Fixed...

You're very fast, sir...
Much appreciated.

Last edited by Hiku - on 08 January 2019

Dark Mode’s great. It’s way easier on the eyes, so I can look at VGC even longer.

I haven't tried it yet but I will soon. I use Twitter a lot and there's an option for "dark mode" to kick in after a certain hour. If you haven't already, would you consider an option for dark mode to turn on automatically after like 7pm or something?

Twitter: @d21lewis