By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comparison of Switch current confirmed 2019. lineup to 2018. lineup in same time period

SKMBlake said:
You forgot Sonic Racing

I don't know how the Switch couldn't reach 50 millions LTD (or more) by the end of 2019 with this games.

I did mentioned Sonic Racing.

Well yeah, Switch will at end of March will be at 35m+, so 50m+ at end of 2019. is expected. If FY 2019. again be around 20m year, at 3 full years (after 31. March 2019.) Switch should be at 55m+.

Around the Network

Add The Caligula Effect on the list, it comes out in March, I think.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

Yeah 15th March, There is also RPG Maker MV and The Princess Guide from NIS confirmed for next year if you want to count them.

Fate/EXTELLA Link and Steins;Gate Elite are both down for February, Super Neptunia RPG in March  and Pillars of Eternity II for sometime in 2019.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 08 December 2018

Luigi’s Mansion 3!! Of course. That one slipped my mind but alone beats 2018’s confirmed list.

Still no true system seller.
Looks like they pushed Switch in 2017 2hard.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Yeah 15th March, There is also RPG Maker MV and The Princess Guide from NIS confirmed for next year if you want to count them.

Fate/EXTELLA Link and Steins;Gate Elite are both down for February, Super Neptunia RPG in March  and Pillars of Eternity II for sometime in 2019.

Arent all those Indie games? I didnt mentioned any Indie games because there so many of them.

KingofTrolls said:

I am not sure if you are joking or not, but Animal Crossing and next gen Pokemon are huge system seller games.

Fire Emblem is confirmed 2019, it did not release, nor was it ever confirmed, for 2018.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
Fire Emblem is confirmed 2019, it did not release, nor was it ever confirmed, for 2018.

Last December Fire Emblem was confirmed like 2018. game but later was delayed to 2019, while now its confirmed like 2019. game. Same goes for Yoshi.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 08 December 2018

2019 will certainly be a far more memorable year than 2018 was for the Switch, still I think we are missing a WOW game (of course that's because many of the listed games haven't been shown yet) to top Odyssey and Zelda, I hope Fire Emblem will be that game, it seems that they have a considerably higher budget for Three Houses after Nintendo stated it's one of their most important IPs

KingofTrolls said:

Animal Crossing, Pokémon and Luigi's Mansion 3 are all BIG system sellers