By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which size is your Switch microSD?

Which size is your Switch microSD?

512 GB 1 1.52%

400 GB 8 12.12%

256 GB 9 13.64%

200 GB 7 10.61%

128 GB 29 43.94%

64 GB 4 6.06%

32 GB 1 1.52%

16 GB 0 0%

8 GB 0 0%

We don't need no stinkin' memory cards! 7 10.61%

Total:66
Mar1217 said:
I have none right now.

1) I'm "quasi" physcial only so I have no urge to get one.

2) I do however want to try and play Warframe which needs 12GB of space (UGH !)

I'll probably setup for a 64GB micro SD.

Yeah, I got one pretty much for LA Noire only, but its nice to have the extra space just in case.

Around the Network

Sandisk Ultra 128 GB

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

For now, I´m using a 128 Gb. I still have about 100 Gb free on it.

I believe I won´t need to upgrade soon. I don´t have many digital games and Switch games in general don´t require too much room for installation or extra data.

Currently, the game that took most of the space is the extra data for L.A. Noire (14 Gb), but curiously, the game works just fine without the extra data. I believe that data is composed by the original DLC packs.

bought a 256gb card in september for 56€. I thought I won't get a better deal for a long time although I still don't own a switch. now with your 62€ deal that seems like a waste.

400 GB - but only because I got a fairly good deal ordering it. Otherwise I’d still be at 128. I wanted 512, but it is/was simply not available at the time, at least not for a reasonable price anywhere in the world from what I can see.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I've got a 200gb one right now.

I got the extreme plus 128 gb gold sandisk for only 30 dollars and its extremely fast

Since i buy all games physical i do not need a bigger card and i dont buy games like 2k, wolfenstein or fifa for the switch

Picked up a high quality 128GB card at launch for like $40. It's the card type that is intended for DSLR digital cameras or something like that. If I were to be buying now, I'd probably get the 256GB as they are now in that price range. Size hasn't been an issue yet for me and I now only buy digital.

128GB but planing to upgrade to 256GB.

256GB, figured that would be enough to last me the generation.