By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117
TheGamer_1995 said:

Let me make a couple things clear:
I do not blame women for wanting a man who has a lot of money, tall, strong and good looking, I mean why wouldn't they?
What I do however found very frustrating is how some woman go into too much expectations and if say they meet a man who meets all of their expectations except for one, then they deem that man as unqualified and unworthy even though they themselves don't offer anything special or worthy.
Basically the mainstreaming of the princess syndrome of a lot of young women.

Very true, I find a lot of women want the man to be prince charming basically but then they don't offer anything even remotely on the same level as the man. 

Around the Network

You know if you guys actually talked to women in real life as much about them in this thread you might all have girlfriends.

SpokenTruth said:
sethnintendo said:

You know if you guys actually talked to women in real life as much about them in this thread you might all have girlfriends.

True.

But...some of these guys don't want truth because they don't want to accept the reality that they are the problem themselves.   Much easier to blame the women.  Probably for the best they don't have a girlfriend.  Imagine what they would put her through.

Need to learn something from our fearless leader.  Sometimes you just gotta go up and grab them by the pussy.  Not sure why I'm facing so many lawsuits now.

Better worse:  Imagine them actually reproducing.  I've saved this world from another Seth so far.

deltazero said:
@TheGamer1995

Maybe its just my naviety, but neither I nor friends and family have ever had a situation where potential partner has liked everything about someone but then claimed because of a silly factor actually rejected them AND told them this was the reason.

Because I haven't encountered this, I therefore believe its exaggerated and due to some posters in this room have now started impulsively doubting almost anything negative in this thread.

That was wrong however and I apologise, but still have to say it sucks that its actually a thing

Cobretti2 said:
TheGamer_1995 said:

Have you read my first sentence in my OG post?

And no this is not what I meant. I'll give you an example:

I'm a very light hearted guy and like to laugh and make others laugh, however when shit hits the fan I can become very serious and start look for the best possible solutions. However most of the time I don't need to take life overly serious and when females see that they immediately lose interested and deem me as weak and unmanly. So they take ONE characteristic about me and label my entire person by that characteristic.

I'm 6'2 and very muscular, I could kick the asses of most guys so I never saw the need to make myself overly serious to look tough to other men and females, so I was always confident and relaxed around people, sounds like exactly what women want right? Nope, if you like to take life and yourself not that serious when you don't need to, you are apparently a weakling.

And that was just one example of what I mean.

This makes no sense in a civilised country. Do you live in some war torn country where men need to be macho for women to feel safe lol.

Hell women used to tell me I look like i' gonna punch someone so they would not talk to me. So I started to smile sometimes lol. Even my wife said she thought the same like I wouldpunch her

This is what I observed, I have no problem attracting women by my looks, now I'm no Micheal B. Jordan by any means but sometimes some woman find me attractive that are out of my league in terms of looks lol.

But as soon as I open my mouth or try to approach them they lose interest immediately. It's frustrating to the point where I have had a identity crisis in the last 2 or so years because I just don't know how to act to be taken seriously by people. I tried the 'I don't give a fuck' bad boy route but since it just isn't me it just came off as rude and I felt stupid afterwards. 

Maybe it's just my environment, when I travel abroad I have females actually approaching ME (!), so who knows only time will tell.

TheGamer_1995 said:
deltazero said:
@TheGamer1995

Maybe its just my naviety, but neither I nor friends and family have ever had a situation where potential partner has liked everything about someone but then claimed because of a silly factor actually rejected them AND told them this was the reason.

Because I haven't encountered this, I therefore believe its exaggerated and due to some posters in this room have now started impulsively doubting almost anything negative in this thread.

That was wrong however and I apologise, but still have to say it sucks that its actually a thing

Cobretti2 said:

This makes no sense in a civilised country. Do you live in some war torn country where men need to be macho for women to feel safe lol.

Hell women used to tell me I look like i' gonna punch someone so they would not talk to me. So I started to smile sometimes lol. Even my wife said she thought the same like I wouldpunch her

This is what I observed, I have no problem attracting women by my looks, now I'm no Micheal B. Jordan by any means but sometimes some woman find me attractive that are out of my league in terms of looks lol.

But as soon as I open my mouth or try to approach them they lose interest immediately. It's frustrating to the point where I have had a identity crisis in the last 2 or so years because I just don't know how to act to be taken seriously by people. I tried the 'I don't give a fuck' bad boy route but since it just isn't me it just came off as rude and I felt stupid afterwards. 

Maybe it's just my environment, when I travel abroad I have females actually approaching ME (!), so who knows only time will tell.

When i was younger my act was playing noninterested and that made some of them wanting to make me care about them(like it being a challenge), teasing and flirting also helps tons but make sure they like you before you start doing that.But yeah the "i dont give a fuck bad boy route" does work in a light version and if it does not looked forced on your behaviour:p

If you want someone to really connect with then just be you, and one day you might find someone that likes you because of what you really are.

Around the Network
TheGamer_1995 said: 
Cobretti2 said:

I'm curious about the "I don't give a fuck" bad boy route you took, and what specifically you did. 

TheGamer_1995 said:
deltazero said:
@TheGamer1995

Cobretti2 said:

Well as long as you don't pull the face Michael B Jordan does in Creed then you shouldn't scare women. I will tell you this 8/10 men bat way above their average. It even causes baseball statisticians to scratch their heads lol

@Bold, do you walk funny? Do you have some crazy eye when you open your mouth to talk lol? Look in the mirror see if there is anything strange.

@Underline, maybe I don't know, perhaps women there want a broke ass black dude with a gun and car with hydrolic suspension. You mention that abroad females approach you, so perhaps maybe outside your small local environment it is worth giivng a shot

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Life is all about wealth and materialism: social media, TV shows and Hollywood films push that belief onto us all.

No, life is not all about materialism. - People seem to believe that... And with a single disaster, have lost everything... But life still goes on afterwards.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
We have Donald Trump as President

Donald Trump is not your president, The leader of Australia is Scott Morrison, Trump is irrelevant here.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

@dark

Now that I am more rested, more alert and able to think.

You said you buy lotto tickets? Why? 99/100 times you won't win anything and the other 1 time it will be small, the odds are insane t win a jackpot. Yet time and time you fail again and keep buying. You buy cause you gotta be in it to win it.

Now apply that same logic to job hunting and women. Most times you will fail but eventually you will and somewhere.

Cobretti2 said:
@dark

Now that I am more rested, more alert and able to think.

You said you buy lotto tickets? Why? 99/100 times you won't win anything and the other 1 time it will be small, the odds are insane t win a jackpot. Yet time and time you fail again and keep buying. You buy cause you gotta be in it to win it.

Now apply that same logic to job hunting and women. Most times you will fail but eventually you will and somewhere.

Actually I don't think this is a good way to look at it. I think this is a better analogy: 

When people have a dependency on the lottery, they do it because they want their life to change, but they don't want to change it themselves. So they would rather keep playing the lottery over and over again, then create any meaningful change, because the lottery is not in their control. It's easy to blame luck when you lose, but it's easier to do nothing to win. 

Similarly, Dark Lord creates a thread, gets suggestions on how to better his life, but he doesn't want to go through with it. So he leaves his fate to luck, because it's easier to do nothing then to do something. And subconsciously, he probably relies on the fact that there's a 1% chance that his life will get better without him even trying. But of course, in reality that chance is less than 1%, and it's not healthy to rely on the lottery, in the same way that it's not healthy to do nothing and rely on fate to make your life better.

Now, you did say something similar to that when you said "you gotta be in it to win it", but in a lot of ways the lottery isn't a good analogy for this. Mainly because the lottery is a massive scam, and also because life is a lot more about improving through skill, and the lottery doesn't take skill to win it just takes luck. If you live in a first world country, the lottery will be less in your favor then the world itself will ever be. You just have to make a decent effort to try. 

Hope I don't sound like an asshole for correcting your analogy ... I just don't want Dark Lord to get the wrong idea, because as someone who has a very similar pessimistic mind to him, thinking of life as the lottery is actually a copying mechanism and an excuse to make yourself feel better.