By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117

I am the way I am because I am one of those 'basement dwellers' that cannot afford to rent/purchase a property due to exorbitant prices, where I live with my parents. Add to the fact that I have no social life, although I choose to do this due to a shy personality and I don't find it enjoyable to mingle with others.

It is entirely possible that one can maintain 'virgin' for life if they choose to maintain a sheltered lifestyle. I think being a perpetually single guy is like a badge of honour. On the other hand, you miss out on all the intimacy and love that a relationship affords. I've been single my entire life that I believe it would not be worth the transition should I choose to start dating.

Anyway I do not like paying for anything and a guy is expected to pay for dates and buy things for women he dates or is in relationships with. Modern society still expects a guy to pay despite feminism going on and on about equality and more rights for women. Equality does not apply when paying for dates, child support or divorce settlements.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 07 February 2019

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
@dark,

There are virgin vampires out there lol. Just find one haha.

Or get on Married at First site and they turn it into a whole episode lol.

Single women around my age (30 to 40) that are interested in me do not exist where I live. There are 2 guys to every single female where I live. Women have too many options of tall, blue eyed, blonde haired, athletic, high earning guys. Single women were never interested in me during my 20s and so far they have never been interested in my 30s and beyond. 

Women are either interested in you  or they are not. It is the women that choose the guy never the other way around, unless the guy is rich and good looking. Life does not change because you want it to change. I can not afford to move to another city or a country  and stuck in the same position. 

The advice from extroverts on here only applies to people that have extroverted personalities with no issues in life. You are an extroverted guy and your advice only applies to extroverted outgoing guys that can handle social situations.

Women hate shy guys, they regard introverted guys  as cowards, creeps and criminals. Being an introvert is bad for employment because employers prefer people that can communicate, get along with others and work in teams and engage in office politics. These are just my experiences in life so far but I am sure that there are others where being an introvert has made them undateable and unemployable because women and employers hate introverts. 

TheGamer_1995 said:
RaptorChrist said:

I'm curious about the "I don't give a fuck" bad boy route you took, and what specifically you did. 

Basically being a cocky douche.

I gave that advice my, at the time, 12 year old brother and it worked wonders for him.

Haha, nice. I guess in some ways I can see how it could help to just be a dick, but I don't know if I would be capable of doing that.

I am the nicest person you'll ever meet in real life. I'm nice to strangers, I'm nice when I'm driving. Someone wants to cut me off, go right ahead. I think the reason for this is because I am overly self-consious and when I'm talking to someone, I think too much about what I'm saying and how it might make them feel.

I wish I could just flip a switch in my mind and be an a*hole.

https://www.quora.com/How-could-introverts-successfully-find-a-date-or-a-partner

In Russia girls love primativity, a term pioneered by ethologists Anatoliy Protopopov and Oleg Novoselov. High promativity means the instincts control the behavior of an individuals, low primativity means the reason rather than instincts guides them.

• Low primative men are usually engaged in science, invention, innovation and revolutionary activity. All the leading ideologists of all ideologies are low-primative. They usually set up rules which other people follow. If you take Jesus Christ, Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Richard Stallman, Albert Einstain, Sacher-Masoch and even Adolf Hitler, all of them were low-primative men. Low primative men are either irreligious or set up religions of their own. They are often concerned with the future of the humanity as a whole. Among low primative men there is greater percent of gays and other sexual deviants because the natural instincts are weak. Most of sexual maniacs and mass murderers as well as designers of genocide and wars are low-primative. They are also often involved in mass frauds and high-tech crimes. They usually have no women or their women more resemble their comrades and ugly-looking. They usually do not have kids or only very small number.
  • Medium primative men are those who conforms with the established rules, build carrier, often very religious, conservative, have fimily-oriented values. The majority of peace-time politicians are medium-primative. Medium primative men usually have the quantity of children just above the replacement limit (2–3) and do not hesitate to bring big money to their spouses. They are rarely concerned with the future of humanity but often very patriotic and often intolerant of sexual deviations. After the low primative men make a revolution and establish new rules, they are gradually replaced with medium primative men, who follow those said rules. The most common crimes for medium primative men are corruption and accepting bribes. Medium primative men usually have no hope for free sex, and have to pay big money to women. At the same time they usually have no problem with finding a spouse. They are at high risk of being cheated and divorced though.
  • High primative men are those whose insticts lead the behavior. Most of them are petty criminals, thugs or occupying low-paid positions such as taxi drivers. They have no prospects of making any carrier and even getting a well-paid job. They are often members of various gangs, such as skin-heads, football fans or just local mafia. In school they usually bully other kids. They are often drug addicts or drunkards. The most typical crimes for this group are violent assaults, robberies, drug trade, small scale stealing. They usually start sexual life at very early age, and often have many children whom they do not support. They often originate from families of alone woman who has many kids. Their father is often unknown, dead or imprisoned.

Among these three categories of men it is the third category which is the most desirable for women. High primative men usually have a lot of sex, and never do pay for it. Conversely, it is often women who give them money. According to Novoselov, a woman cannot sincerely fall in love with a low or medium primative man.

The primativity of women is greater on average than that of men, but has less dispersion. Each woman always looks for a man of higher primativity than her own. Women like primativity the same way as men like beauty. Finding a woman who does not like high primative men is as difficult as to find a man who disliked beautiful women. But the parental education and social pressure often presses women towards medium primative men. Such women have very hard time finding a partner that would satisfy their internal desires and social expectations.

Primativity is not a constant thing throughout one’s life. It decreases with age and education. High primative men can simulate low-primative behavior for a while by suppressing their instincts. There is much less methods for rising primativity, though. The following is some advice on how you can behave in high-primative manner.

• Never tell the woman about your big property, good carrier, education. If asked, say that you cannot find a job now but your friends will help you to get some job
  • Never speak with the woman on philosophical or scientific topics, the future of humanity, global warming, technology etc.
  • The woman should know that you have a lot of friends who respect you and a lot of women who want you.
  • Never tell the woman how your boss/president/Nobel committe respects you. Instead, find friends near your home, make sure they always greet you when see you. It is important to be respected near your place of living.
  • Make your friends and/or strangers always give you cigarettes, beer etc. Do not hesistate to ask. Never buy anything in a company, always strive that your friends buy drinks to your girlfriend at your suggestion.
  • Always underline you have no money. Ask the girl to lend you money or other things. Never return the borrowed, always postpone indefinitely or say you gave it to someone.
  • Invent reasons why you need money, ill mother, friends went to jail and need help etc.
  • The girl should know that you started sexual life early, you have many brothers and sisters, your relatives have been to jail.
  • Never say you do not smoke and/or drink because you decided so or prohibited by parents. Instead say you quit it because your gang forbids it (for better fighting).
  • Steal things from the girl, if discovered say you took it because needed and going to return.
  • Lie to the girl a lot. She should understand that you are lying but never hint it or make joking face. She should see that you can lie convincingly.
  • Behave aggressively occasionally against other men (especially, low-primative). If in danger, do not hesistate to esscape. Women do not despise cowards the way men do. But do not allow yourself being beaten.
  • In every collective find the lowest-primative guy and bully him, organize your friends to help you. If not that far, at least find someone to buy beer for all (after that, you say, the guy will become your friend). Girls respect those who can make others do something for them.
  • If the girl asks you a cigarette, do not give yours, ask strangers for one. Better never carry cigarettes with yourself even if smoking, always ask for.
  • Never tell about your real estate, either owned or rented. Better say you live with your mother, sisters and brothers and you have bad relations with a sister so you do not know what to do.
  • Never say you know how to use a computer. If the girl discovered that you have one, say it was bought for your sister and you do not know how to use it.

SpokenTruth said:
Pemalite said:

Donald Trump is not your president, The leader of Australia is Scott Morrison, Trump is irrelevant here.

He doesn't live in Australia.  He admitted to lying to about that a few pages back.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I visited Australia once when I was young and thought it ok to claim to be from there.

Check his IP address.  I bet his carrier and geo-location put him in the UK.

He does live in Aus. He is on other forums as from Aus. He just deflecting saying he in the UK

IP means nothing if you got a VPN. I can be from China if i want lol.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

https://www.quora.com/How-could-introverts-successfully-find-a-date-or-a-partner

In Russia girls love primativity, a term pioneered by ethologists Anatoliy Protopopov and Oleg Novoselov. High promativity means the instincts control the behavior of an individuals, low primativity means the reason rather than instincts guides them.

• Low primative men are usually engaged in science, invention, innovation and revolutionary activity. All the leading ideologists of all ideologies are low-primative. They usually set up rules which other people follow. If you take Jesus Christ, Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Richard Stallman, Albert Einstain, Sacher-Masoch and even Adolf Hitler, all of them were low-primative men. Low primative men are either irreligious or set up religions of their own. They are often concerned with the future of the humanity as a whole. Among low primative men there is greater percent of gays and other sexual deviants because the natural instincts are weak. Most of sexual maniacs and mass murderers as well as designers of genocide and wars are low-primative. They are also often involved in mass frauds and high-tech crimes. They usually have no women or their women more resemble their comrades and ugly-looking. They usually do not have kids or only very small number.
  • Medium primative men are those who conforms with the established rules, build carrier, often very religious, conservative, have fimily-oriented values. The majority of peace-time politicians are medium-primative. Medium primative men usually have the quantity of children just above the replacement limit (2–3) and do not hesitate to bring big money to their spouses. They are rarely concerned with the future of humanity but often very patriotic and often intolerant of sexual deviations. After the low primative men make a revolution and establish new rules, they are gradually replaced with medium primative men, who follow those said rules. The most common crimes for medium primative men are corruption and accepting bribes. Medium primative men usually have no hope for free sex, and have to pay big money to women. At the same time they usually have no problem with finding a spouse. They are at high risk of being cheated and divorced though.
  • High primative men are those whose insticts lead the behavior. Most of them are petty criminals, thugs or occupying low-paid positions such as taxi drivers. They have no prospects of making any carrier and even getting a well-paid job. They are often members of various gangs, such as skin-heads, football fans or just local mafia. In school they usually bully other kids. They are often drug addicts or drunkards. The most typical crimes for this group are violent assaults, robberies, drug trade, small scale stealing. They usually start sexual life at very early age, and often have many children whom they do not support. They often originate from families of alone woman who has many kids. Their father is often unknown, dead or imprisoned.

Among these three categories of men it is the third category which is the most desirable for women. High primative men usually have a lot of sex, and never do pay for it. Conversely, it is often women who give them money. According to Novoselov, a woman cannot sincerely fall in love with a low or medium primative man.

The primativity of women is greater on average than that of men, but has less dispersion. Each woman always looks for a man of higher primativity than her own. Women like primativity the same way as men like beauty. Finding a woman who does not like high primative men is as difficult as to find a man who disliked beautiful women. But the parental education and social pressure often presses women towards medium primative men. Such women have very hard time finding a partner that would satisfy their internal desires and social expectations.

Primativity is not a constant thing throughout one’s life. It decreases with age and education. High primative men can simulate low-primative behavior for a while by suppressing their instincts. There is much less methods for rising primativity, though. The following is some advice on how you can behave in high-primative manner.

• Never tell the woman about your big property, good carrier, education. If asked, say that you cannot find a job now but your friends will help you to get some job
  • Never speak with the woman on philosophical or scientific topics, the future of humanity, global warming, technology etc.
  • The woman should know that you have a lot of friends who respect you and a lot of women who want you.
  • Never tell the woman how your boss/president/Nobel committe respects you. Instead, find friends near your home, make sure they always greet you when see you. It is important to be respected near your place of living.
  • Make your friends and/or strangers always give you cigarettes, beer etc. Do not hesistate to ask. Never buy anything in a company, always strive that your friends buy drinks to your girlfriend at your suggestion.
  • Always underline you have no money. Ask the girl to lend you money or other things. Never return the borrowed, always postpone indefinitely or say you gave it to someone.
  • Invent reasons why you need money, ill mother, friends went to jail and need help etc.
  • The girl should know that you started sexual life early, you have many brothers and sisters, your relatives have been to jail.
  • Never say you do not smoke and/or drink because you decided so or prohibited by parents. Instead say you quit it because your gang forbids it (for better fighting).
  • Steal things from the girl, if discovered say you took it because needed and going to return.
  • Lie to the girl a lot. She should understand that you are lying but never hint it or make joking face. She should see that you can lie convincingly.
  • Behave aggressively occasionally against other men (especially, low-primative). If in danger, do not hesistate to esscape. Women do not despise cowards the way men do. But do not allow yourself being beaten.
  • In every collective find the lowest-primative guy and bully him, organize your friends to help you. If not that far, at least find someone to buy beer for all (after that, you say, the guy will become your friend). Girls respect those who can make others do something for them.
  • If the girl asks you a cigarette, do not give yours, ask strangers for one. Better never carry cigarettes with yourself even if smoking, always ask for.
  • Never tell about your real estate, either owned or rented. Better say you live with your mother, sisters and brothers and you have bad relations with a sister so you do not know what to do.
  • Never say you know how to use a computer. If the girl discovered that you have one, say it was bought for your sister and you do not know how to use it.

well the way you described yourself you fit in right in russia

SpokenTruth said:
Cobretti2 said:

He does live in Aus. He is on other forums as from Aus. He just deflecting saying he in the UK

IP means nothing if you got a VPN. I can be from China if i want lol.

Oh sure but does he come across as someone well versed in the use of a VPN or proxy server?

Either way, irrelevant even if he is a Pom... Trump still isn't his president.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
SpokenTruth said:

Oh sure but does he come across as someone well versed in the use of a VPN or proxy server?

Either way, irrelevant even if he is a Pom... Trump still isn't his president.

even f trump was i still don't know how it soles his problem unless he tries to solve it lol

I do not fit into society and many people rejected me from a  young age that pattern/trend has adversely impacted me my entire life. People do not understand the devastating effects of emotional trauma and how it can impact every aspect of your life and the psychological scarring and the lack of trust.

I have lost it plenty of times in my past demanding what the hell is going wrong and even lashed out at the idiots that constantly harassed me saying: "Everyone hates you", "Everyone think you are ugly," "You are a freak/loser/weird" "Go kill yourself" It is nothing more than provocation waiting for a reaction and when an opportunity arose I would line them up and smash them. It felt good but only made things worse as more people would come rescue their small little friend.

I just never understood "the rules" of how to date women. Women have always ignored and despised me. Yes, it is a big problem. Being alone, without love or closeness or companionship or sex, is horrible. Biologically, we are here to meet and mate, and even spiritually, we need that love and companionship.

To never, ever experience love, and to know that it will likely never happen,  makes life a miserable, bleak, barren existence. Every second of every day is unimaginable, excruciating torment.

What makes it even harder, is that most people do not understand. They give flippant advice. Oh, just do this or that! You cannot love someone until you love yourself! God will send someone when you are ready! The problem is that none of that is true and generic advice is disrespect and patronising towards unlucky guys in a  similar position to me.

Maybe it is my lack of fashion style, social awkwardness, being an introvert(the worst trait for a guy because  Movies/tv shows portrays shy, silent guys to be monsters, criminals, weirdo creeps).  I am only 5'10",  slim build and look small in comparison to the mainly muscular and out of shape guys that have broader shoulders and looks stronger. Being a fussy eater I limit my calories to keep my weight low. I only do cardio work outs and avoid weights because of ongoing neck issues and chronic nerve pain.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 08 February 2019

All this hope/change nonsense advice of trying to become something you are not is garbage because many people can see through the facade of fake and superficiality. Thus I reject the hope/change mantra and rather be the person I am than try to be someone I am not.

I guess that is why people hate me I come across as an idiot! How you appear sound, look is so important in the modern world, life is so stressful. You must be perfect in this modern world because social media has brainwashed people so much to push towards perfection and become someone they are not! If a male says one word out of line then a team of faceless cowards on social media come after him on social media. i experienced that with a fake account and I never bothered with social media, it is garbage because females can say anything they like but males get so much hate for no reason.

On social media most females can become social media influencers, celebrities with millions of followers is a goal that most males will never be able to obtain unless the male is a celebrity, rock star, Hollywood/TV star or professional athlete. On social media most guys barely get any messages, however most females on social media get hundreds of messages, likes and followers to boost their egos and get attention. Having less education makes people more attractive and relatable on social media.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 08 February 2019