By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Arsenal FC have so many homophobic fans

bananaking21 said:
The only solution is to close down arsenal FC because they suck ass.

Might as well close down the Premier League, no one will be Invincible again so there is no point anymore.

Around the Network
Korvo_Attano said:
bananaking21 said:
The only solution is to close down arsenal FC because they suck ass.

Might as well close down the Premier League, no one will be Invincible again so there is no point anymore.

After Liverpools performance the other night might as well. 

Pemalite said:
KiigelHeart said:

"God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve" lol ffs 😆

Doesn't that imply they would rather support incest though?

KiigelHeart said:

But seriously, homophobia is fucked up and an issue in sport and in general. Every club should show their support for equality. It's hardly "politics" anyway.

Homophobia is an irrational fear of Homosexuals/Homosexuality, in short Phobias can be classed as a legitimate mental illness... And because of such, help and therapy does actually exist for sufferers.

I agree that every club should support equality, but there is a time and a place for everything... I highly doubt the LGBTQI community wants to be the political focal point of anything and would rather just get on with their lives.

It's rainbow laces day and the club have an "arsenal for everyone" campaign so how is this not the time or the place? 

It's funny that so many people thinking gays should be stoned to death, at the same time find acceptable an old pedo that married a 9-year old girl.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Kerotan said:
Pemalite said:

Doesn't that imply they would rather support incest though?

Homophobia is an irrational fear of Homosexuals/Homosexuality, in short Phobias can be classed as a legitimate mental illness... And because of such, help and therapy does actually exist for sufferers.

I agree that every club should support equality, but there is a time and a place for everything... I highly doubt the LGBTQI community wants to be the political focal point of anything and would rather just get on with their lives.

It's rainbow laces day and the club have an "arsenal for everyone" campaign so how is this not the time or the place? 

Because. It should be all about the sport, not someones sexual orientation.
I would like for politics to be separated from other avenues as much as possible.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Kerotan said:

I would like for politics to be separated from other avenues as much as possible.

You could just as easily say keep sexuality discussions out of politics. And tbf in most modern countries there's a bigger issue with Homophobia in sport then politics. 

This really can be applied for all fans in English football. And surely if this were something worldwide, we would see the same reaction from all the fans. By the way, I'm a Chelsea fan so I'm pretty objective in this case.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Kerotan said:
Pemalite said:

You could just as easily say keep sexuality discussions out of politics. And tbf in most modern countries there's a bigger issue with Homophobia in sport then politics. 

Then they should take the appropriate avenues to dealing with homophobia rather than making a big song and dance about it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

When i tell my colleagues that soccer does not interest me i am mostly met with a strange silence like its something i should not be saying .:p

On the other hand if i would make a homophobic comment i am sure it will get me laughs and smiles from those same people.

Pemalite said:
Kerotan said:

Then they should take the appropriate avenues to dealing with homophobia rather than making a big song and dance about it.

Changing your profile picture to support a movement is a song and dance??