By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Love But Didn't Think You Would?

In recent years, Hitman (Love Hitman, hated Absolution ) and Battlefield V

Around the Network

Red dead redemption - I haven't seen anything about this game and I don't like the western genre, but boy oh boy did I love this game
The Witcher 3- it looked really good. But becoming my favourite game of all time? Didn't imagine that would happen
Don't Starve - I'm generally not into these types of games but it was amazing
Infamous second son. I didn't like infamous 1 one bit, but second son looked really good so I broke down and bought it, loved it.

d21lewis said:
A friend gave be final fantasy tactics because he had two copies. The first time I played it, I fell asleep.

I've played thru it half a dozen times, now. In fact, I may dust it off and play it again!

Such a good game! Delita is an asshole!

Signature goes here!

This year, it was Detroit Become Human. I played the demo at a friend´s house, felt just ok to me. But then I played a few chapters of the complete game... I was hooked.

Other games are: The Ace Attorney series; SMT Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers; Fast Racing Neo.

vivster said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You never know if you don't try new things.

But what if all my time is spent trying out new things I know I will love?

You won't know ALL the new things you will love. :)

Rogerioandrade said:
This year, it was Detroit Become Human. I played the demo at a friend´s house, felt just ok to me. But then I played a few chapters of the complete game... I was hooked.

Other games are: The Ace Attorney series; SMT Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers; Fast Racing Neo.

Same with me for Fast Racing Neo. Didn't think I'd like it because it looked like F-Zero, but without the fun quirky characters like Captain Falcon or Black Shadow.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
vivster said:

But what if all my time is spent trying out new things I know I will love?

That's because time is finite.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That's because time is finite.

Then don't worry about it. :)

Demon's Souls. Valkyria Chronicles. Bought both only because of reviews even though they didn't look that good to me. So glad I did.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Metal Gear Solid 1

Playing it right now and loving it.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I gotta say Warframe right now.

I tried it on PS4 when it first came out and it failed to keep .y attention for too long, but recently gave it another chance on Switch. Holy crap this game has come a long way! Even if it is just here and there, I plan to keep playing this one alongside whatever my main game at the time happens to be.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261