By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Smash Up Video

Ugh... I see a guy standing there on the video thumbnail and already I can't stand this. I fear he's going to just run his mouth.

Around the Network

Hey, a promo for a game featuring people who played Mario or Zelda at one point in their life...

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:
Hey, a promo for a game featuring people who played Mario or Zelda at one point in their life...

Why is everyone in this thread being so cynical?

Why would I listen to people like the guy with the creepy blinding white smile that takes other peoples top 10 lists and makes them his own?

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Why would I listen to people like the guy with the creepy blinding white smile that takes other peoples top 10 lists and makes them his own?

You don't HAVE to agree with him on something.

I made this thread just to showcase cool Smash Bros. Ultimate-based videos sponsored and approved by Nintendo, not for the internet's usual toxicity.

Well if any of them tries to monetize a video with Smash on their own, Nintendo will drop them like a bag of hammers. I can appreciate getting some gamers to do a promo, but Ive never even heard of most of these people. Get some real gamers like Mike Matei or Vinny from Vinesauce or something. You know, gamers people know. Not just random popular Youtubers.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Well if any of them tries to monetize a video with Smash on their own, Nintendo will drop them like a bag of hammers. I can appreciate getting some gamers to do a promo, but Ive never even heard of most of these people. Get some real gamers like Mike Matei or Vinny from Vinesauce or something. You know, gamers people know. Not just random popular Youtubers.

And of course you pull the "RARGH!! THEY NOT REAL GAMERZ!!" card. No wonder non-gamers think we're a bunch of assholes and losers.

That's fine. I think non-gamers are assholes.

Around the Network

Wow...some posters in this thread are really angry this morning (or whatever time zone they're posting from.) It's cool...we get it, you hate. Now step aside and let the OP have his thread and for people to post comments on the actual video rather than their assumptions about it.

I watched/listened to the clip this morning. I wanted to tune into something on YouTube to keep my hype train rolling for Smash Ultimate and this was the perfect video for it. Can't wait for December 7th.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

That's fine. I think non-gamers are assholes.

My mother is a non-gamer.

Well Im sorry she thinks youre an asshole and a loser then.

User Warned for this post -cycycychris

Last edited by cycycychris - on 23 November 2018

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Sorry, didn't mean to be cynical, I am very much looking forward to this game. I just can't stand people who run their mouth be it in a game or up on an E3 stage or video game video.

KLAMarine said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Sorry, didn't mean to be cynical, I am very much looking forward to this game. I just can't stand people who run their mouth be it in a game or up on an E3 stage or video game video.

But he doesn't.  It's mostly a series of questions that he poses to YouTube personalities and they get to speak. 

Yeah, this video was cringe. Especially with the awful impressions.