By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 years of PS4 - let's celebrate

...Hm...that's odd...could have sworn that it didn't release until early 2017....

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Great machine it really took over the things the xbox 360 did right

Agreed. And things that PS2 did right before that.

OT: Great feat for a great system. I've had loads of fun with its games.

Can't have a party without the PS5, where is it?

Not sure what there is to celebrate exactly yet, but any excuse to drink champagne, I'm in!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Not sure what there is to celebrate exactly yet, but any excuse to drink champagne, I'm in!

Beating 360 and PS3 in just 5 years maybe?

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
Sony managed to do everything right at the beginning of this gen and understood the market better than any of their rivals. PS4 will definitely end up the second best-selling Playstation console with 120-130m hardware sold LT. Even though PS4 is my least favourite console this gen, it's hard to underestimate the amount of effort that Sony put into making the console such a great success. Congrats.

Considering PS4 trails ahead of PS2 atm I’m curious if it might even earn the top spot, considering it didn’t even get the 199,- price drop yet.

Errorist76 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I guess so, gives me a reason to drink champagne and play Spyro at the same time, so its a good enough reason as any

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Sony has a reason to celebrate cause it has been a massive success, it has been a great console

Definitly better than 120 million total sold. I would say 138 million.

Last edited by Keiji - on 15 November 2018

PwerlvlAmy said:
Errorist76 said:

I guess so, gives me a reason to drink champagne and play Spyro at the same time, so its a good enough reason as any

Heard ya.  By the way, I'm on my fifth cape codder tonight - and watching the first snow fall of the season as well.