By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ULTIMATE BOLD Prediction [2018] Super Smash Bros Will Sell 15mil WW... In under a MONTH!

I'M WITH YOU!!

Around the Network

It's possible, but I'm more inclined to believe in 12m shipped in December.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

So with PLG moving 3m in 3 days (another game that exceeded what people thought it would move) one wonders what Smash will move next week.

Wyrdness said:
So with PLG moving 3m in 3 days (another game that exceeded what people thought it would move) one wonders what Smash will move next week.

Pokemon FW sales known

660k japan 

130k UK

64k Spain

3mil WW

Smash will do 1mil in japan and im guessing UK at least 150k and spain 65k at least too. The US will make a heavy difference. Sell through will easily be over 4mil. 5mil is safe bet. 6-7mil sell through FW (im going with 10mil ship+ day1)

At this point I wouldn't bet against this.

Around the Network

Smash Bros Brawl sold 13 millions lifetime on Wii. Smash Bros Wii U/3DS sold a combined of 14.5 millions.

What make you think that Smash Bros Switch is going to obliterate these score in less than a month and is going to outsell ,Odyssey, Zelda and MK8?

8-9 millions would already be a big achievement.

Lucas-Rio said:
Smash Bros Brawl sold 13 millions lifetime on Wii. Smash Bros Wii U/3DS sold a combined of 14.5 millions.

What make you think that Smash Bros Switch is going to obliterate these score in less than a month and is going to outsell ,Odyssey, Zelda and MK8?

8-9 millions would already be a big achievement.

Because thats not BOLD. 15mil is and itll happen :P

Theres bold predictions then theres idiotic brain dead predictions. Smash wont even move 7 mil for the month. Smash as a franchise just isnt up there with the likes of Pokemon, Mario Kart, Zelda, and 3D Mario. Smash simply wont move that many units. 5 mil for the month is believable especially for a console with just 22 mil in the wild.

ratolmc said:
Theres bold predictions then theres idiotic brain dead predictions. Smash wont even move 7 mil for the month. Smash as a franchise just isnt up there with the likes of Pokemon, Mario Kart, Zelda, and 3D Mario. Smash simply wont move that many units. 5 mil for the month is believable especially for a console with just 22 mil in the wild.

Every smash except the original has outsold the Zelda games on that console. 

ratolmc said:

Want to make a bet that it will past 7 million for the month?