By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 20 October 2018

0D0 said:
Black friday prices for ps4 are out.
no word on ps4 pro tho :(

Really surprising, although I assume they have trouble producing enough for the RDR2 bundle already.

Around the Network
0D0 said:
Black friday prices for ps4 are out.
no word on ps4 pro tho :(

Last year they didnt have any Pro deals on Black Friday but they had it $50 off for a full week in December, we will probably see something similar this year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Keiji said:
GOWTLOZ said:
Xbox One X will get a big boost next week.

PS4 Pro was too half assed for RDR 2 and PS4 Slim is too expensive, Sony should lower the price as it should be $240 and priced accordingly everywhere else. I'm sure if the price was more reasonable the PS4 would be selling much more than last year with its amazing games.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Sony keeps the Black Friday PS4's price for the holiday.

No reason it should be limited to the holidays. PS4 should be cheaper and so should the Pro. The hardware they use is really cheap and the market demands the price to be lower as even with the amazing lineup of games on PS4 this year and the weaker competition PS4 sales are still less.

GOWTLOZ said:
Keiji said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if Sony keeps the Black Friday PS4's price for the holiday.

No reason it should be limited to the holidays. PS4 should be cheaper and so should the Pro. The hardware they use is really cheap and the market demands the price to be lower as even with the amazing lineup of games on PS4 this year and the weaker competition PS4 sales are still less.

As long as they are outselling the competition 3:1 and Pro is still flying off the shelves the moment they become stock, they simply have no need to deeply discount it. That's business.