By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Virtuos on porting Dark Souls Remastered for Nintendo Switch

Miyamotoo said:
KLXVER said:

Well if that is what most gamers want then fair enough. I just found the original more balanced.

Personal preferences on side, SotFS is generally viewed like much better package and version than original DS2 game, espacily looked through eyes of developers that actually done all those improvements.

I just felt like they upped the difficulty in a rather cheap way. Just put enemies found later in the game earlier in the game.

Around the Network

And there was still some performance reserve allowing us to add ambient occlusion to the game.”

Interesting, Digital Foundry missed that IIRC.

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

Personal preferences on side, SotFS is generally viewed like much better package and version than original DS2 game, espacily looked through eyes of developers that actually done all those improvements.

I just felt like they upped the difficulty in a rather cheap way. Just put enemies found later in the game earlier in the game.

I think they wanted to make more changes to game so that even people who played original game buy and play SotFS because so many new staffs and changes.