By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD: Top 10 LTD sold on PlayStation Vita

Telling that a launch title is the best selling game. Madness

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
Noobie said:

From ZhugeEx on Era

If you want to know how poor Vita sales were. 

Unit 13 is just over 200k and Uncharted is barely over 400k.

Yikes. And we're supposed to believe that the Vita sold over 16M units?

This list is US only.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Thank god they didn't put the number of sales there =p
And for a console that Sony didn't support it had 4x more titles on the list than PS4 Top 10, plus holding the 1st instead of tail.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Alkibiádēs said:

It's crazy it outsold Wii U. Wii U had some of the best games of this gen. 

Based on the games which were ported to Switch, it didn't.

GOWTLOZ said:

It's crazy it outsold Wii U. Wii U had some of the best games of this gen. 

Damn not the biggest BOTW fan? 

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:

Damn not the biggest BOTW fan? 

I forgot it was on the Wii U. So there, you can have 1 ;)

zorg1000 said:
Alkibiádēs said:

This list is US only.

We know what it sold in Japan and I doubt it sold that much in Europe that it made up that deficit to reach 16M units. I've never seen a Vita here in Europe, not even in stores. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Wait, so this means Call of Duty Black Ops is overtracked here? VgChartz's NA sales of Black Ops is way above Uncharted. I know this doesn't include bundles and Black Ops did indeed got one (Not sure about Uncharted), but I doubt it would make up for the 200k extra...

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Alkibiádēs said:
Noobie said:

From ZhugeEx on Era

If you want to know how poor Vita sales were. 

Unit 13 is just over 200k and Uncharted is barely over 400k.

Yeah... Playstation Vita sold more Hardware in its first 2 or 3 months than its top selling game. (wiithout bundles)

Stuart23 said:
Wait, so this means Call of Duty Black Ops is overtracked here? VgChartz's NA sales of Black Ops is way above Uncharted. I know this doesn't include bundles and Black Ops did indeed got one (Not sure about Uncharted), but I doubt it would make up for the 200k extra...

The title to this thread is kind of misleading because it's not ranked by units sales, it's ranked by dollar sales. Both Uncharted and Black Ops started at $50 but more than likely Blacks Ops was heavily discounted sooner than Uncharted which means it could have sold more units but didn't sell more in dollars. So factoring that and the bundles would probably push Black Ops over Uncharted handily. Not saying VGC's tracking is correct mind you. 

I really wish he gave us a list by units because at this point who cares which Vita game made more money I just want to know which one people played more. I'd have a feeling P4G would be much higher considering it sold at $20 most of it's life.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)