By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

KH3 is at 55. KH3 deluxe is at 65.

KH3 (Xbox) is at 678. KH3 deluxe (Xbox) is at 548.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Nuvendil said:

Honestly, not surprising.  Europe is PS4 land, has been for ages.  Xbox has only stayed *relevant* via deals.  And Amazon UK was never held up as an accurate predictor.  The only Amazon that ever accurately predicted sales ranking for any region was the US.

If it wasn't surprising ps4 would have won by a landslide.

Ithad terrible deals compared to xbox and UK is its second strongest market where it actually beat ps3 last gen. d

That was last gen.  This gen, MS has only ever had a chance in the US.

And just because it didn't win by a landslide doesn't mean it coming out on top is a surprise.  If it HAD won by a landslide, that would habe been surprising.  But just the fact of it winning, that I looked at as a foregone conclusion.

Nuvendil said:
Kerotan said:

If it wasn't surprising ps4 would have won by a landslide.

Ithad terrible deals compared to xbox and UK is its second strongest market where it actually beat ps3 last gen. d

That was last gen.  This gen, MS has only ever had a chance in the US.

And just because it didn't win by a landslide doesn't mean it coming out on top is a surprise.  If it HAD won by a landslide, that would habe been surprising.  But just the fact of it winning, that I looked at as a foregone conclusion.

nah xbox had a chance in the UK this gen. this is the equivalent of a $199 xbox in the USA vs a $299 ps4 for BF. Sony just proved how valuable the consumer sees their brand with this move.

So I was just at Best Buy to pick up a copy of Hitman 2 and while I know it could be very different at any other Best Buy or retail chain, but I take a look at which consoles were in stock.

They had 0 PS4 slims and a pretty small pile of RDR2 Pro bundles.

They had no Switch's on sight regardless of bundle.

They had plenty of Xbox One's, both the S and X had a couple piles each in stock and there was a decent amount of both units.

I like to see that FighterZ Switch has been on fire during black friday.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network
alejollorente10 said:

It's 60% off. No shocker there other than it already been on sale for that much so shortly after release.

Megiddo said:
alejollorente10 said:

It's 60% off. No shocker there other than it already been on sale for that much so shortly after release.

All versions of the game have had the same price. It's just about Black Friday. By the way, south park the fractured but whole switch has reached 17 dollars during black friday and the best position it has had in the ranking is 183 or something like that.

I'm curious if Switch's current position on Amazon is for #Cybermonday or #SmashHype has arrived.

Megiddo said:
alejollorente10 said:

Is it really that hard to say, "ya it's doing pretty good"

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kerotan said:
Big surprise for ps4 UK. It won Black Friday and it had terrible deals compared to xbox. Amazon suggested a big switch victory but it came third
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-26-battlefield-v-struggles-as-black-friday-transforms-uk-charts

Amazon suggesting a big Switch victory on Amazon, not overall victory on hole market.