By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch presentations: Minutes per game

Which game will be shown the longest at the e3 Direct 2019?

Super Mario Maker 2 0 $0.00 0%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 2 $353.00 10.53%

Astral Chain 0 $0.00 0%

Dragon Quest 11 0 $0.00 0%

Pokemon Sword/Shield 2 $200.00 10.53%

Animal Crossing Switch 14 $3,601.00 73.68%

Luigi's Mansion 3 1 $100.00 5.26%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 0 $0.00 0%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 0 $0.00 0%

Other game 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 19 $4,254.00  
Game closed: 06/10/2019

With Nintendo switching away from Directs this year, I think including their other type of presentation might be best. For instance, I remember Hyrule Warriors getting a 15-20 minute gameplay demo before launch.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

With Nintendo switching away from Directs this year, I think including their other type of presentation might be best. For instance, I remember Hyrule Warriors getting a 15-20 minute gameplay demo before launch.

I had the same thought. When I would go down on this route, shouldn't I also include Nintendo Treehouses or the in-depth gameplay of the DLC Fighters of SSBU?

XD84 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I had the same thought. When I would go down on this route, shouldn't I also include Nintendo Treehouses or the in-depth gameplay of the DLC Fighters of SSBU?

Maybe only going forward as going back on all the old presentations would be quite the chore.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
XD84 said:

Maybe only going forward as going back on all the old presentations would be quite the chore.

I think it would make sense to do it after the March 2020 Direct since Nintendo started to announce games without Directs.