SIE Japan Studio 154 18.05%

Westwood Studios 20 2.34%

Ninja Theory 18 2.11%

Blizzard North 26 3.05%

343 Industries 20 2.34%

Turn 10 Studios 18 2.11%

IO Interactive 10 1.17%

Total:853

Voted for SquareEnix. While everything they touch may not turn to gold, I'm still really surprised the creators of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest among numerous other great games aren't far out in front of this one.

Around the Network

Wow, this is such a good round! Iointeractive, both Square's, CD Projekt Red, AND Retro????

I voted for Iointeractive but I instantly regretted it because I'm really just basing that off Hitman. I'd vote for Retro or CD Projekt rather.

Although, I guess I don't regret it much since Hitman 2016 is an excellent game and few people voted for them ... : P 

SIE Japan Studio (Ape Escape series, LocoRoco series, Astro Bot Rescue Mission, and co-developed numerous titles including all of Team Ico's games, the White Knight Chronicles series, Patapon series, and more)

Since SIE Japan co-developed every single one of Team Ico's games, shouldn't that mean that they should have 343 votes by the end of this round just like Team Ico somehow got in Round 2?

EASILY Retro, CD Projekt made one good game and has another promising one, far too early for them to be the best developer

This is hard.... Square enix is what I have to go with tho.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Torn between Square and CDProjektRED, not a huge fan of the witcher but the guys are very good developers and deserve praise, I have all the witcher games but who knows when I will have the time to play them.

Voted for Square, a lot of my favorite games are from them.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Square might not be the same company at present but its overall output is extraordinary.

Also, I’m super surprised 343 made the shortlist.

And i still have some faith for Final fantasy left now that the whole fabula novis crystallis set of games are finally complete.

IO for Hitman. I have only never played the PC original, but expanded versions of what IO thought were the best missions were remade in Contracts. Fantastic series. Kane And Lynch ( played it on PS3 ), was a massive letdown, but I got some enjoyment from Kane And Lynch 2. Very solid if unspectacular.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Dulfite said:

I can't believe round 4 was determined by one vote lol

And I voted for the winner. You're welcome everyone.

Haa. Nice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."