Westwood Studios 20 2.34%

Ninja Theory 18 2.11%

Blizzard North 26 3.05%

343 Industries 20 2.34%

Turn 10 Studios 18 2.11%

IO Interactive 10 1.17%

Total:853
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Wow, this is such a good round! Iointeractive, both Square's, CD Projekt Red, AND Retro????

I voted for Iointeractive but I instantly regretted it because I'm really just basing that off Hitman. I'd vote for Retro or CD Projekt rather.

Although, I guess I don't regret it much since Hitman 2016 is an excellent game and few people voted for them ... : P 

Hey, you voted for IO too! Have you played any other Hitman games? I really like 2016, but one thing I noticed.....they seemed to tone down the "intensity" of the kills in that game vs earlier entries. The visible gore. The methods employed. Even the sound effects of returning methods seemed muffled. Plus, there were no body mulchers like there were in Absolution. The difference wasn't huge, but it was there. Well, I think so.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Wow, this is such a good round! Iointeractive, both Square's, CD Projekt Red, AND Retro????

I voted for Iointeractive but I instantly regretted it because I'm really just basing that off Hitman. I'd vote for Retro or CD Projekt rather.

Although, I guess I don't regret it much since Hitman 2016 is an excellent game and few people voted for them ... : P 

Hey, you voted for IO too! Have you played any other Hitman games? I really like 2016, but one thing I noticed.....they seemed to tone down the "intensity" of the kills in that game vs earlier entries. The visible gore. The methods employed. Even the sound effects of returning methods seemed muffled. Plus, there were no body mulchers like there were in Absolution. The difference wasn't huge, but it was there. Well, I think so.

Sorry I forgot to reply. I have played a decent amount of Blood Money, but because it never taught the player well how to play (or at least, that's in my opinion) I never finished it because I'd wander around for like 20 minutes not knowing what the heck I was supposed to do. I admit I should really play 2/Contracts/and Blood Money. Absolution I didn't hear too good things about but it's usually on sale for like 2$ lol. I'm going to get Hitman 2 this year. Personally, Hitman 2016 was a game I loved. I got like 31 hours in 6 days which is A LOT for me.