By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Spyro Reignited Trilogy + Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Bundle launches November 13

Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/10/spyro-reignited-trilogy-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-bundle-launches-november-13

Around the Network

oh nice

This is great value, however.. bit strange to announce it now when Spyro is not even out yet.

But Spyro isn't out yet. Why would anyone buy the solo collection when they could buy this?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Stuart23 said:
But Spyro isn't out yet. Why would anyone buy the solo collection when they could buy this?

People who already own Crash? Spyro is $40 this bundle is $60. This is just a deal designed to get an extra $20 out of people. 

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
This is great value, however.. bit strange to announce it now when Spyro is not even out yet.

The best value was buying crash for cheap on a psn sale recently and getting spyro most likely for 20 this December. Rather then both in November for full price. That's not good value  it's full price. 

And I'm here still waiting for the PC/Switch release.

And by the way, the focus on the Xbox One doesn't make any sense, the Switch version of Crash was way more successful than the Xbox One version.

Crash & Spyro teaming up again? Nice!

But I already have the Crash Remastered Trilogy since June 2017 and played through it in July 2017... paid €35 at launch.

And I already ordered the Spyro Remastered Trilogy for sweet €25:

SKMBlake said:

And by the way, the focus on the Xbox One doesn't make any sense, the Switch version of Crash was way more successful than the Xbox One version.

What focus on Xbox One?

If you mean Spyro releasing on that and not switch yet, that's because PS4 and XBO are almost identical. It's a lot less work.

Barkley said:
SKMBlake said:

What focus on Xbox One?

If you mean Spyro releasing on that and not switch yet, that's because PS4 and XBO are almost identical. It's a lot less work.

Since the Spyro trilogy isn't a PS4 exclusive title, just putting it on the Xbox One in par with the PS4 isn't a good business decision. And even after the relative success of the Crash trilogy on the Switch, they still didn't announce the Switch version, a console where platformers sell well.