By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Soul Calibur VI] 2B from NieR:Automata announced as a guest character.

This game suddenly went to a must buy. They should have put her in at launch, would have done wonders for the sales!

Around the Network

A great choice for a guest character.

Soul Calibur 6 sales saved!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

And now i HAVE TO buy the game.

Probably one of the best choices for a guest character in the history of guest characters.

Around the Network

What the heck ... didn't I see you talk about how 2B should be a guest character in another thread, Hiku? XD wish granted

If SC didn't make us geeks drool before with sexy fighters they sure will now, she is 11/10 waifu

Pretty good choice along with Geralt of Rivia of course.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
What the heck ... didn't I see you talk about how 2B should be a guest character in another thread, Hiku? XD wish granted

You did... I thought the same thing when I saw the announcement.. :/

That's a pretty fast DLC announcement. The game just released. That being said great choice no doubt. Also, it's good to see that a stage will come with the character. I hope that means that's the standard for each character. They also hinted at a possible second season pass which I would consider buying if they keep to this formula.