26 - 30 fps. Fuck that, I'll wait for the PC version. =P

What PC version :')

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
OdinHades said:
26 - 30 fps. Fuck that, I'll wait for the PC version. =P

This is a rumor but maybe, just maybe.

From a Rockstar Linkdln profile listing which has been changed since.

Old Photo

New Photo

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
HintHRO said:

Old Photo

New Photo

R* know there is money to be made, and going by how they went about releasing GTA V near the end of the gen, then milking the start of next gen, followed by PC, I think it's safe to say that R* will continue to repeat this strategy ad infinitum. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Sunstrider said:

Old Photo

New Photo

R* know there is money to be made, and going by how they went about releasing GTA V near the end of the gen, then milking the start of next gen, followed by PC, I think it's safe to say that R* will continue to repeat this strategy ad infinitum. 

Yup, already planned on double dipping on this, hopefully my rig can handle it.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:

Yup, already planned on double dipping on this, hopefully my rig can handle it.

I'll be waiting and watching to see how the delayed "time" is spent tbh. I'm expecting another basic port with over inflated settings to make it feel "demanding" and the higher price point, despite the fact that it'll come at a much later date. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Dang the Xbox one x version kicks ass. By the time this game is on PC, the new consoles will be out and this game could be remastered like GTA5 as well.

Impressive that the X achieves an open world game like this at a native 4k with little to no slowdown.

Shame its not on Steam, that would have been my main platform of choice but native 4k on a console is definitely noteworthy.

Pro should be closer to XB1X, the consoles are only a year apart, no doubth RDR2 development begun on base consoles years ago but optimizing for Pro should be on par with XB1X. Something dont seem right something happned while developing on mid gen upgrades.

Last edited by loy310 - on 25 October 2018

X1X isn't that much stronger to grant basically double the resolution, guess they done a great job polishing the game for it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I will definitely get the best version on my Xbox One X.