By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 'Live Explosive Device' Targets CNN At Time Warner Center; Others [deskpro2k3 almost got blown up (again)]

the media cant help but to already blame trump for it, not even an hour or so after it was reported, he cant even try to be nice and be unified in finding this sicko, its just blame trump. with that reasoning i guess obama was responsible for the boston marathon bomber, which actually killed and hurt people.

it is widely known there are all kinds of safe guards in place to find things like this(bombs in mail), not one has gone off or hurt anyone, which if it was, it would have already done so, even more suspicious to be honest. too many "coincidences"

also where was this outrage when some envelopes with white powder was sent to susan collins for voting for kavenaugh? the doxxing of repubicans who voted for kavenaugh?

with todays political climate, there is no middle ground anymore, no compromise, no reasoning, no respect, no civility, mostly fueled by media that has editorials as "news" well the few who watch it or read highly editorialized websites as "news".

whoever sent these bombs out should get the death penalty. period. no need to pay for them to live out their lives in prison, they are forever lost.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
the media cant help but to already blame trump for it, not even an hour or so after it was reported, he cant even try to be nice and be unified in finding this sicko, its just blame trump. with that reasoning i guess obama was responsible for the boston marathon bomber, which actually killed and hurt people.

it is widely known there are all kinds of safe guards in place to find things like this(bombs in mail), not one has gone off or hurt anyone, which if it was, it would have already done so, even more suspicious to be honest. too many "coincidences"

also where was this outrage when some envelopes with white powder was sent to susan collins for voting for kavenaugh? the doxxing of repubicans who voted for kavenaugh?

with todays political climate, there is no middle ground anymore, no compromise, no reasoning, no respect, no civility, mostly fueled by media that has editorials as "news" well the few who watch it or read highly editorialized websites as "news".

whoever sent these bombs out should get the death penalty. period. no need to pay for them to live out their lives in prison, they are forever lost.

And these right wing media personalities are calling it a left wing false flag operation:

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
James Woods
Mike Flynn Jr.
Frank Gaffney
Kurt Schlichter
Candace Owens
David Horowitz
John Cardillo
Laura Loomer
Jacob Wohl
Chadwick Moore
John Lott

How about both sides cool it until we figure out what's really going on?

Agreed

It looks like the bombs came up from Florida.

We already know what's going on. This is terrorism. Red vs Blue terrorism to be more specific.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
LiquorandGunFun said:

It really blows my mind that people blame this on Trump.  Who were the people calling for harassment and incivility?  Was it Trump?  Was it people on the right?

No, it was the people being targeted.  Assuming this was real, THE TARGETS are the ones to blame.  It's basically a message of "be careful what you wish for, it might just come for YOU".

And, before someone inevitably goes there, no, I am not condoning this.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Around the Network

If this is a Democrat...the Democratic party is ruined. If it's a Republican/Right Wing supporter... yikes.

I really hope this isn't some elaborate scheme by democrats to help them change the political tide. I mean they're already making great progress, would they need to do this? Or perhaps somebody was paid to do this as a puppet to a certain political affiliation on either side. We need some answers, quick.

Kalkano said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

It really blows my mind that people blame this on Trump.  Who were the people calling for harassment and incivility?  Was it Trump?  Was it people on the right?

No, it was the people being targeted.  Assuming this was real, THE TARGETS are the ones to blame.  It's basically a message of "be careful what you wish for, it might just come for YOU".

It's what happens when you do not check your words before saying them.  Time and again, Trump has promoted violence whether at his own rally, supporting someone doing violence or just his tweets calling the media enemy of the people and so forth.  Whether this has anything to do with him, we may never know but its not like he helps his case either.

Machiavellian said:
Kalkano said:

It's what happens when you do not check your words before saying them.  Time and again, Trump has promoted violence whether at his own rally, supporting someone doing violence or just his tweets calling the media enemy of the people and so forth.  Whether this has anything to do with him, we may never know but its not like he helps his case either.

Calling people out for lying is now "promoting violence"?  This is outrageous.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Did I just read it's the fault of those who got the bombs to get them and that we should blame them? WTF

Kalkano said:
Machiavellian said:

Calling people out for lying is now "promoting violence"?  This is outrageous.

So the person who lies every chance he get calling the media liars for reporting his lies and then trying to turn an event like this back on the media.  Even if you just take that that statement out from the President, how about every rally he does, he calls the media the enemy of the people.  It really only takes one person to latch on to that statement to get radicalize.  We have a president who seems to always be willing to blame everyone and anyone besides himself as if his words do not have weight.  He isn't Trump the TV personality, he is the president of the US.  Just by him condoning a political figure for physical violence of a reporter is sending a message loud and clear to anyone who wants to read into it.