By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 7 October 2018 *DO NOT POST YET*

think-man said:
Guys, this is getting out of hand. The purpose of this thread wasn't to troll CGI.

^ this.

Saw those posts and actually feelbad for CGI now, its disrespectfull imo.

and people... why on earth shouldnt a mod be allowed to reserve a post? wtf is going on lol.

Around the Network
Amnesia said:
Mod are by definition, people who invested a lot of their time here compared to casual user of the website. I have no problem with thread pre-booking by a mod.
I thought that this first post here :

" Ka-pi96 2 hours ago
Abusing your mod position to reserve sales threads? How pathetic."

was a sort of cynical but friendly joke

It was the report he wrote that resulted in a moderation, rather than the comment itself.

Jeez, some people actually took that seriously. Disrespectful ? Okay...

*I was here before the storm

Oops it looks like it already started......

Well..... TAGGING!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Can't mods just lock threads and re-open them later on?

Around the Network

What's going on here? CGI is a long term poster, he's never bothered anyone

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
What's going on here? CGI is a long term poster, he's never bothered anyone

No idea. I just wanted to take a pop at the mod team. Just thought I'd get banned and the thread locked, but it turned out rather strangely.

I do think it's a bit odd somebody would try and reserve a sales thread when they've been first come first serve ever since I've been a member here, but I don't really care that much, I just saw an opportunity for mod criticism and took it.

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 22 October 2018

To get a bit back on topic:
This is the week that Super Mario Party released, right? So Switch should get a bit of a boost and hopefully a stronger baseline in the coming weeks.

Wouldnt it be October 6 though?

What a mess this turned out to be. No matter. People have other ways of disagreeing with something and purposefully messing up this thread was totally uncalled for. 'DO NOT POST' is something any user could say in a topic, so long as they have good reason for doing so. Nothing to do with being a Moderator. However, the resulting mess will be dealt with.

As for the topic, this one will be locked and I'll have the numbers up later.