Golddiggers 3 11.11%

awkwardness 1 3.70%

Braggers 2 7.41%

too much swearing 1 3.70%

too much talk no action 5 18.52%

Total:27
jason1637 said:
LipeJJ said:

Wonderful, post of the year right there!

Why is that? I'm genuinely curious. :o

The last month and a half I've spent in college and I've been exposed to lots of international students and they're culture just doesn't feel the same like American culture which is what I'm used to.

Ah, I see. 

KungKras said:
jason1637 said:

The last month and a half I've spent in college and I've been exposed to lots of international students and they're culture just doesn't feel the same like American culture which is what I'm used to.

lol, that's exatly the reason that would make me feel more exited/intrigued by them.

I mean, I like Swedish culture, but interesting cultural differences would only make a relationship more fun.

Yeah, it would be very interesting to date a foreigner due to the reasons you mentioned. I always like knowing people from different countries because it really makes you think about your habits and the way you perceive the world. Sometimes it helps broadening horizons so much that you end up adopting some stuff. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Dealbreakers in general:

- Smoker

- Overweight

- Uses hard drugs

- Not biologically female

- Religiously or politically radical/extremist

- Asexual

- Doesn't take care of themselves well

- Significantly older than me

Azuren said:
Snoopy said:

I literally quoted evidence and facts. If you can't handle it, I don't know what to tell you.

You posted half-stories and quoted a section of law out of context. Dating single mothers won't get you child support under any circumstances that involve someone else being on the birth certificate. Stick to what you know.

Except it can and I posted proof.

Snoopy said:
Azuren said:

You posted half-stories and quoted a section of law out of context. Dating single mothers won't get you child support under any circumstances that involve someone else being on the birth certificate. Stick to what you know.

Except it can and I posted proof.

You didn't, you posted three half stories and a snip of law taken out of context. But please, continue to pretend you know what you're talking about. It's so interesting to listen about something I actually know about from someone who just hasn't a clue.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I honestly never came across any of those things on a date before, except awkwardness, and that never bothered me.

I imagine bad breath or body odour would be terribly unpleasant. But the worst scent I have ever come across with any woman was an emo girl who had a bit of a marijuana smell to her. I dated several who smoked, but I don’t recall if I ever had issue with it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.