By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RDR2 Reviews! Metacritic - 97(PS4)/97(XBO) / Opencritic - 97

What's your score prediction?

96 above 47 47.47%

91-95 43 43.43%

86-90 6 6.06%

81-85 0 0%

80 below 3 3.03%

Total:99
Eric2048 said:
That's great! I was never interested in the first game because it's western themed. But I may give this a try sometime, but not now as I have plenty of games to get through.

Around the Network

Okay. Real talk. Who hurt Slant Magazine? I haven't seen them give a major game above a 7 in awhile.

Sunstrider said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
@Sunstrider

Do you mind linking both the Meta and Opencritic in the OP so that when I see this thread bumped I can just use the links?

Well, that took longer than I thought, had to move to my PC cause my tablet was acting up, done btw.

Thanks so much!

Wow. Sucks Slant Magazine did what they did.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Angelus said:
Eric2048 said:
That's great! I was never interested in the first game because it's western themed. But I may give this a try sometime, but not now as I have plenty of games to get through.

confused? I mean I'm willing to give it a shot. just not right away.

Around the Network

The game is a masterpiece but before we call it game of the generation, let's not forget a little game called The Last of Us 2 is coming out next year.

After 77 reviews, PS4 version could be at 98% Meta, but Slant magazine wanted to be clickbait...70% from them, sounds fishy. Only 29 reviews for X1 version ? And no Slant magazine review yet :D

Anyway, another Masterpiece for PS4 and X1, that's great. It will sell better than hot cakes. Record numbers are coming.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Curse our customs, they held my Ultimate Edition hostage for 1 day!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Nate4Drake said:
After 77 reviews, PS4 version could be at 98% Meta, but Slant magazine wanted to be clickbait...70% from them, sounds fishy. Only 29 reviews for X1 version ? And no Slant magazine review yet :D

Anyway, another Masterpiece for PS4 and X1, that's great. It will sell better than hot cakes. Record numbers are coming.

It’s funny how that’s exactly like Zelda last year, it was 98, until them.

Anyway, amazing score, kind of puts it on my radar. Also have the original on PS3 but for some reason I never actually played it.

S.Peelman said:

It’s funny how that’s exactly like Zelda last year, it was 98, until them.

Anyway, amazing score, kind of puts it on my radar. Also have the original on PS3 but for some reason I never actually played it.

The GOTY edition? If so, it's a must-play.