By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 2 Remake New Licker Footage

Ayla said:
Laura from "The Evil Within" has been the only enemy that made me feel uneasy and somewhat tense.

I think I just don't get scared as much as I used to.

I remember the RE remake scaring the life out of me. I couldn't play that game for more than 30 minutes at a time.

Were the lights on?

Around the Network

I play most games with no volume and lights on unfortunately. Not by choice.

Ayla said:
I play most games with no volume and lights on unfortunately. Not by choice.

Not by choice?

Please provide a link to any posts as VGChartz plugin for videos does not work for everyone (I cannot see it)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Always use your shotgun against lickers! That how I handled them in the original.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Madword said:
Please provide a link to any posts as VGChartz plugin for videos does not work for everyone (I cannot see it)

Here.

Also, why do the Lickers look like Venom?

Last edited by CaptainExplosion - on 16 October 2018

As much as it adds to the creepy vibe I fear this flashlight that doesn't actualy light anything might get tiring after a bit, might feel like you are being cheated if you keep dying cause you can't see crap. I like actualy seeing something when I game.

CaptainExplosion said:
Madword said:

Also, why do the Lickers look like Venom?

No, an actual link. Not the video. Still can’t see or watch anything. 

Either way/OT:  I’m surprised how excited I’ve been getting for this game. Looks fantastic. 

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 16 October 2018

DakonBlackblade said:
As much as it adds to the creepy vibe I fear this flashlight that doesn't actualy light anything might get tiring after a bit, might feel like you are being cheated if you keep dying cause you can't see crap. I like actualy seeing something when I game.

I'm actually worried about that too. I hope at some point you fix the generator or something and the lights turn on.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DakonBlackblade said:

I'm actually worried about that too. I hope at some point you fix the generator or something and the lights turn on.

Like I said in the last thread about the RE2 remake, if it has brightness setting like RE7, then there's an easy way to fix the game.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments