Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces Nintendo Switch Diablo III bundle

Nintendo is going hard with the bundles this holiday. Should be a great turn out considering Smash and Pokemon are hitting too.



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Nintendo trying to make bundles with all of their AAA games during holiday season? Nothing surprising. But I have to admit that I really like the bundle cover.

How you came to that conclusion? Because this is actually currently only bundle with AAA game.



Miyamotoo said:
Dr.Vita said:
Nintendo trying to make bundles with all of their AAA games during holiday season? Nothing surprising. But I have to admit that I really like the bundle cover.

How you came to that conclusion? Because this is actually currently only bundle with AAA game.

Well, Fortnite and Smash and Pokemon were already announced so. 



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Miyamotoo said:

How you came to that conclusion? Because this is actually currently only bundle with AAA game.

Well, Fortnite and Smash and Pokemon were already announced so. 

Fortnite is not AAA game, but somehow I forget about Smash and Pokemon. :D



Nintendo going in on the holiday bundles.



Around the Network

This is a good looking bundle. Good effort both Nintendo and Blizzard.




Miyamotoo said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Well, Fortnite and Smash and Pokemon were already announced so. 

Fortnite is not AAA game, but somehow I forget about Smash and Pokemon. :D

Yes it is ... 



Yeah I don't see this bundle doing anything, especially when there's 3 others with far more mainstream appeal at the same time. I only wonder who pushed for this, Activision or Nintendo? Woulda thought the latter would have learned after ZombiU, bet eh maybe they'll prove me wrong.


AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Miyamotoo said:

Fortnite is not AAA game, but somehow I forget about Smash and Pokemon. :D

Yes it is ... 

Doubt he's just gonna take your word for it. What does it matter anyway? AAA is just a meaningless label, speaks nothing of a game's quality.



Lonely_Dolphin said:


Doubt he's just gonna take your word for it. What does it matter anyway? AAA is just a meaningless label, speaks nothing of a game's quality.

Well Miyamotoo was the one who made it about AAA games. But yeah, fairly meaningless 



bundle city this holiday for nintendo,good stuff!



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick