By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan-Prediction: Which west-game will sell better, Spiderman or Red Dead Redemption2?

Which game from the west will sell better on PS4 in japan?

Spidermaaaaan !! 28 54.90%

Red Dead Redemption 2 : D 18 35.29%

Its difficult to say! 3 5.88%

See results 2 3.92%

Total:51

What is your forecast for Japan ? Which game from the west will sell better on PS4: Red Dead Redemption 2 or Spiderman?

Vote in the poll :) And write a comment, if you like. In a few days the new game will be released by Rockstar Games. We know that Spiderman has strong sales in Japan / impressive numbers for a western game. Both are among the most successful games, thats sure! But which title will sell better on PS4 in japan ? It's very exciting :)

Around the Network

I would be shocked if Spider-Man didn't sell better. Looking at the Japanese sales-numbers for the first RDR didn't really do that well

Spidey. And BO4 will outsell both.

RDR2 will easily break 30 million. SM will have a hard time breaking 15m

melbye said:
I would be shocked if Spider-Man didn't sell better. Looking at the Japanese sales-numbers for the first RDR didn't really do that well

So? GTA5 didnt do too hot in Japan, but still on track for 100 million sold. Who the heck needs Japan?

contestgamer said:

melbye said:

So? GTA5 didnt do too hot in Japan, but still on track for 100 million sold. Who the heck needs Japan?

You may want to read the title more closely...

Around the Network
contestgamer said:

melbye said:

It's a prediction thread specifically for Japan

Hard to say but i think Spider man will sell better
RDR sold 96k in it's First week (according to Media Create) back then (140k overall) so RDR II may get 200k at least

contestgamer said:

melbye said:

For one thing the topic is about Japan so if you don’t care then don’t post in it.

secondly, Spiderman will easily break 20 million mark atleast. Uncharted 4 is on track to beat 15 million and games like God of War and Spiderman sold way more initially and are showing waaaay better legs.

in japan i would say this round goes to spiderman

Red dead redemption 2 via legs and being a rockstar game and because gta v sold 1m+ ps4 and ps3 combined