By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predictions: Which game of Q4 2018 will disappoint the most?

Tagged games:

Fallout and Pokemon. Neither are what fans of each series wanted, neither does either look very good. They'll sell, but neither will be up to series standards.

Around the Network

Megaman easily

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

I didn't even remember Fallout 76 was coming

1. Pokemon. I'm getting LABO vibes all over this game. It'll sell based on the Pokemon name but what people expectation are going to be and what this game is going to deliver are going to be staggering.

2.Battlefield V. EA doesn't learn. After the Battlefront II fiasco you would think they would delay games to release complete games but when their incompetence starts bleeding into their mainline money makers, it'll finally be a problem for them...and it'll start with this game.

You forgot about Starlink

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I think expect to do poorly:

Battlefield V, Fallout 76, Hitman and Starlink and the one game that I think will do quite poorly - Just Cause 4.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Fallout 76 and Pokemon lets Go would be my guesses.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Last edited by PechoFrio - on 25 March 2020

smash and pokemon.

quickrick said:
smash and pokemon.

I know these two will dissapoint a lot of folks from a certain camp. That greatness awaits one.