By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Video

Rockstar's twitter just posted this, hoping to see more of the campsite and online features/ activities, most probably not but here's to hoping.

Last edited by Sunstrider - on 01 October 2018

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Can you sleep with prostitutes or just save DM? That’s my question!

Seriously I’m super hyped for this. Makes me want to run a real ranch (with hookers)

snyps said:
Can you sleep with prostitutes or just save DM? That’s my question!

Seriously I’m super hyped for this. Makes me want to run a real ranch (with hookers)

This, The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk will battle it out for game of the generation.

bananaking21 said:
This, The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk will battle it out for game of the generation.

Considering that two of those games haven't even launched yet, I say this comment is quite premature.

Rockstar has set the bar very high. I certainly hope they will exceed it with this game, but the hype and expectations are through the roof. It would not surprise me if the game fell a little bit short. It could still be a very excellent game, but not live up to the huge expectations.

As for cyberpunk, I'm not convinced it will even release this generation.

Around the Network

Hopefully they also announce a release date for the switch.

VAMatt said:
bananaking21 said:

Considering that two of those games haven't even launched yet, I say this comment is quite premature.

Rockstar has set the bar very high. I certainly hope they will exceed it with this game, but the hype and expectations are through the roof. It would not surprise me if the game fell a little bit short. It could still be a very excellent game, but not live up to the huge expectations.

As for cyberpunk, I'm not convinced it will even release this generation.

Rockstar always delivers, sure some people might have their expectations insanely high, but that won't have any affect on the quality of this game. Whether they are disappointed or not literally has no affect on how the game actually is. 

As for Cyberpunk, the Witcher 3 was no fluke, it can't be that good and be a fluke. The Devs have the quality and ambition, and we've seen that already with their gameplay video of cyberpunk. It will be glorious, and based on previous comments from CDPR, I don't think it's that far out to be pushed into next gen

Looking forward to it.

Awesome. Hopefully this will be the game play video that peaks my interest enough to buy it.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

avoiding all media, waiting for release day