By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I started the Carnivore diet yesterday and have been starving to death! stopped, too painful

spurgeonryan said:

Yesterday I had three whopper jrs from Bk, with no buns or veggies, then for dinner I had chicken and cheese.

Today I bought a sausage biscuit with just the ssausage.

By lunch I had 4 bacon burgers. Two hours later all I could think about was more food. Not my sales at work, not anything. Got home and was maniacal, laughing hysterically telling my fiance I had to eat right now!

Had two porkchops, multiple eggs and a half pound of cheese.

Finally feeling full, but my body is still missing something. When will I normalize?

I don't think that's ever going to happen.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:

I was aware it could be up to five days (I went into almost overnight) but three weeks? Wow... and I thought I loved carbs... I don't know, I used to swear by it and to some extent still do. Most of my carbs are grilled veggies and occasionally Japanese food, and I went carb less for almost a year, though it was problematic because almost everything involves sides, so I either had to allow my intake to rise or never eat outside again, which was pretty much social life suicide for me... 

Fast food does gets interesting.
At pubs/restaurants I just order the biggest steak available and ignore everything else except leafy greens.

If I go to McDonalds and get a burger... I pretty much just pull the meat, lettuce and cheese out and bin the rest.

Zambrero's and Subway aren't bad as you have bowl-options.

last92 said:

Well, it's not so bad. I'm not the biggest salad fan, but I really like other vegetables. Especially broccoli and cabbage. You just need to cook them properly.

I love my veg. But I have to admit... The veg I loved is all high carb.
I can't stand Broccoli, Cabbage or Cauliflower... And sometimes it feels like 99% of Keto recipes use Cauliflower which is frustrating. Haha

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

spurgeonryan said:
I ended it. Felt like shit for five days, couldnt stand the thought of eating more meat. Bought a corn tortilla taco and enjoyed every second of it.

Maybe I will try the Ketogenic diet instead.

I will happily make you a real diet, and exercise program. Just tell me what you like to eat, your bodyfat percentage, and your weight. 

Pemalite said:
AsGryffynn said:

I was aware it could be up to five days (I went into almost overnight) but three weeks? Wow... and I thought I loved carbs... I don't know, I used to swear by it and to some extent still do. Most of my carbs are grilled veggies and occasionally Japanese food, and I went carb less for almost a year, though it was problematic because almost everything involves sides, so I either had to allow my intake to rise or never eat outside again, which was pretty much social life suicide for me... 

At pubs/restaurants I just order the biggest steak available and ignore everything else except leafy greens.

If I go to McDonalds and get a burger... I pretty much just pull the meat, lettuce and cheese out and bin the rest.

last92 said:

Well, it's not so bad. I'm not the biggest salad fan, but I really like other vegetables. Especially broccoli and cabbage. You just need to cook them properly.

I can't stand Broccoli, Cabbage or Cauliflower... And sometimes it feels like 99% of Keto recipes use Cauliflower which is frustrating. Haha

Yeah, but I leave in Iberistan... You can't find many restaurants with just meat like you can in Ameristan, Perfidannia or the Colombia Empire, both of whom have like eleventy billion meat only restaurants selling nothing but meat while here they will often fill you with carbs one way or another. 

And Subway gets old, fast... 

I really should have emigrated to Perfidous Albion or when I had the chance... 

AsGryffynn said:
Pemalite said:

Yeah, but I leave in Iberistan... You can't find many restaurants with just meat like you can in Ameristan, Perfidannia or the Colombia Empire, both of whom have like eleventy billion meat only restaurants selling nothing but meat while here they will often fill you with carbs one way or another. 

And Subway gets old, fast... 

I really should have emigrated to Perfidous Albion or when I had the chance... 

Wai, Wha,.....where are these places? WHAT are these places? YOU CONFOUND ME!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'm not saying what the OP was eating was healthy, but there is definitely some misinformation in this thread about what your body does and does not need.

You need a healthy balance of foods. Not all vegan and not all meat. It;s stupid to do that. Also that's why it's either high fta low carb or vice versa since only getting it through protein is stupid and reckless just eat less of vegetables fruits and meat not just one simple thing. We are omnivores not herbivores not carnivores

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I always take big portions of raw veggies with a small amount of tuna/chicken and i add vitamins + fishoil+ magnesium,calcium to my daily shedule and i feel great and lose weight fastly. Pm me if you need more info.