By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You Become Famous But Your VGC Posting History Becomes Public! How Screwed Are You?

How Screwed Are You If Your VGC Posts Become Public?

Hella screwed. 4 10.26%

Not screwed at all. 29 74.36%

Fine. But other online accounts are worse. 6 15.38%

Total:39

Say you hit the big time. Your face is everywhere. Suddenly some punks on the internet find out your VGC username and unleash your worst postings on the world. How screwed are you?

Are you tame on here? Is this where you let your wild side come out? Would you be instantly fired like Disney did to James Gunn?

What about other parts of the internet?

Maybe some of you should just go ahead and delete your accounts now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I think the worst things I've said on this site involve me hating on Shovel Knight like crazy, and me PRAISING amiibo implementation for things like the Ganondorf amiibo locking behind an extra layer of difficulty in TPHD.

I've wizened up on the latter, so I'm probably fine.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Very fucked. Very very very very fucked. But luckily I'm already fucked in real life.

The public will learn that I am obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, I deem Tetsuya Nomura a tensai, and I love Japan.

Also, they'll see my one post praising Bullet Girls Phantasia and I won't give a fock what they think.

So yeah... not screwed.

Last edited by Rob5VGC - on 23 September 2018

The public would find out that I'm the "get off my lawn" guy of the video game world. That's really about it.

Around the Network

Forget about fame... If my spouse sees my early VGC history, I'm fucked.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

John2290 said:

Rightly fucked, indeed. In the moment anger posting and drugged up rants.. fucked.

Can we say fucked this much? Thread full of fucked, it'll be.

Thankfully. I'm a nobody. Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world, took the midnight train going anyyyyyywhere...

But, will you win, lose, or sing the blues?

Nah I'm pretty careful with what I post online, so I'd be fine.

Not screwed, but it can be questionable. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

LittleSnake said:

Not screwed, but it can be questionable. 

"87 posts"

You don't say