By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spider-Man PS4 sold 3.3 million units in three days, becomes fastest-selling PS4 exclusive

Kind of sad this might be the end of Ratchet and Clank then :(

Around the Network

I wonder if it can sell 5 million in two weeks, three weeks at most.

Spider-Man's success is only to distract the attention away from the fact that the PlayStation Classic Console is currently #1 on Amazon. 😋

think-man said:
Kind of sad this might be the end of Ratchet and Clank then :(

The last game was both critically and financially successful so i assume we will see more of them. Insomniac is big enough to have two projects going

This is going to be a 10 million seller. Congrats Sony & Ted price.

Insomniac should be given licence for further marvel games exclusive on PS4. And I wouldn't mind resistance 4 as a launch title for ps5

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

For everyone enjoying Spider-man yet for some reason hasn't played God of War yet, play that next! It's even better in every aspect except swinging through a city. Actually spider-man makes me want to go back to God of War after.

SvennoJ said:
For everyone enjoying Spider-man yet for some reason hasn't played God of War yet, play that next! It's even better in every aspect except swinging through a city. Actually spider-man makes me want to go back to God of War after.

Funny you mention this, I'm midway through GoW and the only reason I haven't gotten Spidey yet is because I want to finish it first.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

SvennoJ said:

Gotta disagree there, GOW is great, but ive had way more fun and a more enjoyable time with Spidey than I had with GOW. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Replicant said:
Bristow9091 said:

Oh I imagine it'll outpace God of War easily, simply for the fact that it has a much wider appeal... although I'm expecting both games to be within 10m by the end of the year anyway, it's crazy how these exclusives have been selling this gen!

Yeah, sales wise Sony 1st parties have certainly come a long way since PS1 and PS2 days where Gran Turismo was pretty lonely on top.

Uncharted 4, Horizon: Zero Dawn, God of War, and Spider-Man are all guaranteed 10 mill sellers at this point on PS4 alone.

Yes !

Holy shit!!!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil