By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Game has the best / most beautiful "Photo Mode" FOR YOU ?

There are many beautiful games in our world. Games like "Detroit Become Human" looks amazing, but dont have a photo mode. But there are games that also have an interesting photo mode - with great features. Now the question: Which game has the best "photo mode" (on consoles) for you ? For me it's the Spiderman PS4-Game. I dont need many words about it, the developers did a great job.

My reasons you see here: (with fantastic features) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VpuH_f7D9o

And a other video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oaDW4mNVFM

How it looks with you ? Do you use this mode in video games sometimes ? And which games also have a photo mode ?

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 16 September 2018

Around the Network

Any PC game with mod support, ever.

For all the problems I have with Gran Turismo Sport, that scape photo mode is mind blowing.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Probably Horizon and GT sport scapes mode. In Horizon you have so much editing options and you can even change the time of the day. Whilst scapes mode in GT sport looks really realistic. Honourable mention goes to Driveclub.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

PC games with Nvidia Ansel support (f.e. The Witcher 3): https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/games/#ansel

I can make high res stereoscopic 360° images which look gorgeous with a VR-headset. Sony should offer the same feature for PSVR in their games!

Around the Network

SOTC

Qwark said:
Probably Horizon and GT sport scapes mode. In Horizon you have so much editing options and you can even change the time of the day. Whilst scapes mode in GT sport looks really realistic. Honourable mention goes to Driveclub.

Interesting, thanks for your thoughts :)

omarct said:
SOTC

You mean Shadow of Colossus, right ?

Ansel in a nutshell.

Worked wonders for me with Witcher 3 and Jurassic World Evolution. Nothing else really matters when you have Ansel.

Last edited by Chazore - on 18 September 2018

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Horizon Zero Dawn and Shadow of the Colossus had me use the photo mode all the time. Setting the time in HZD in photo mode was a great feature just to play around with. In SotC you could make the most beautiful wide shots.

However after SotC I came a bit disillusioned with photo modes. The pictures taken on my HDR screen look kinda washed out on a non HDR screen and/or details go missing in lower and higher ranges. Any videos I make from GTS on my HDR tv look kinda off color wise which it warns you about anyway. HDR is beautiful, HDR capture is not. I guess that problem won't be solved until HDR is standard on all screens.

Horizon Zero Dawn, just because the games atmosphere makes it better.

Hmm, pie.