By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Double Dipping on Switch

Mario Kart 8 - i still own the original, not sure why at this point. it is a great remaster though so im glad i got it.

Overcooked! - i bought it originally on PC before the Switch was unveiled. it was always hard to do multiplayer though since i didnt have multiple xbox controllers. but with the switch i had two pairs of Joycons that could be split into four controllers. and that just mad everything easier. later i got Overcooked! 2 on the Switch and didnt even bother with the PC version

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

I haven't double dipped n anything yet.
Think I'm one of the few who didn't rebuy MK8... waiting patiently for MK9.

BTW nice deal on LA Noire!

So you believe there will be a MK9 on switch? I think if anything we will get a Diddy Kong racing sequel because that will be different enough, and mk9 won't be out until their next device. But who knows?

Mario Kart 8 and eventually Hyrule Warriors (triple dip).

That is all, as I only used my WiiU for Zelda games.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Mario Kart 8: Why not? I got a lot of mileage out of the WiiU version and this one was not different.

Zelda: Breath if the Wild: getting the WiiU version was a stupid mistake to begin with, and I ended up getting BoTW around a year later to complete my collection.

I will likely double dip in DK:TP if there is a price cut at some point.

nemo37 said:
Jranation said:
Nothing for me. But most likely if Sims 4 and Pikmin 3 comes. And maybe for TMS#FE.

OMG, out of all of the IPs EA has I thought that besides FIFA,  The Sims 4 would be one of the first games they would put on Switch. Can't believe they still haven't done it.

I am guessing because the PS4 and XboxOne version just released last year November. Sooo hopefully we do get an announcement next year. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Currently 

Okami 

Doom

Breath of the Wild 

Bayonetta 1 & 2

Skyrim

In The Future

Diablo 3

Final Fantasy ports

Dark Souls