By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Rule 10 turned out to be what I thought it would. A well-intentioned idiotic mistake that's going to be misused. It makes it too easy for mods to moderate people for anything. The majority of what people say are generalizations because they're opinions based on preference or anecdotes. The rule can't be applied across the board so it requires mods to judge whether it's okay or not not based on their opinion. The result of this is alot of questionable bans.

The mod team is unwilling to debate or discuss moderations. As far as I can tell, the team is unwilling to walk back these kind of bans. Due to all this and in my opinion, the forum is headed in the wrong direction and I rather not be around when shit hits the fan. I'm gonna take a break from here for however long. I like most of ya and this community but I like being able to speak my mind without fear of idiotic bans more. I'm not asking for a permaban. I'll come back when shit is better and the mods are open to debating their decisions. 

Around the Network

What is rule 10? Goodbye, maybe we will see you again.

Right when we just had a direct?That is one bad timming!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I made a thread satirizing all the racists on VGChartz but you were banned when I made it so the thread kind of became pointless. In that respect I wish you weren't banned because it made my point mute. Anyways, so long I guess.

Adios old friend

Around the Network

I don't know to which extent it's related to that new rule and the closing of the mod thread, but there have certainly been a lot of very questionable moderations lately.

Anyways, I hope you don't stay away for too long. I don't like you but VGC is getting really boring without people like you.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I made a thread satirizing all the racists on VGChartz but you were banned when I made it so the thread kind of became pointless. In that respect I wish you weren't banned because it made my point mute. Anyways, so long I guess.

If you got any balls, just say what you're implying. 

MrWayne said:
What is rule 10? Goodbye, maybe we will see you again.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8551507#content

Aeolus451 said:

You're a racist. I didn't try to "imply" it, I pretty much just said it. But I guess to those who don't find it obvious it might come off as an implication. 

Aeolus451 said:

You're a racist. I didn't try to "imply" it, I pretty much just said it. But I guess to those who don't find it obvious it might come off as an implication. 

You had to say it outright otherwise the mods would play dumb in what you were implying. Btw, you're wrong as can be. Anyways, thanks for playing along.