By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Exclusives Attacked For Being Downgraded

pxrocks said:
When a PlayStation exclusive releases I can feel the jealousy of my friends who don't own a ps4.i already convinced most of them to buy a ps4.
Those who don't have ps4 they always say some weird things about those exclusives.i really enjoy their suffering.also all this downgrade thing started from ubisoft now it's spreading to PlayStation.

Ubisoft is the king of downgrades,but most people havent forgiven Sony for Killzone 2

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Replicant said:

When The Last of Us and God of War 3 ports for PS4 were announced, you said that only games older than 10 years should be remade and that users who bought TLOU on PS4 were dumb. Now with Nintendo's port galore you don't bat an eye. You basically prove that Nintendo fans (such as yourself) are just as guilty of defending their preferred platform holder but you as a moderator still feel the need to claim that PlayStation fans are worse.

I stand by that Wii U ports to Switch make more sense due to the fact that no one even owned a Wii U and majority of its library was left to die.  

Is that why Mario Kart 8 sold more than The Last of Us?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I stand by that Wii U ports to Switch make more sense due to the fact that no one even owned a Wii U and majority of its library was left to die.  

Nothing changes what I said though. 13m people on a console that flopped, it makes sense to port over titles from that console due to not many being able to play select titles. 

PwerlvlAmy said:

Nothing changes what I said though. 13m people on a console that flopped, it makes sense to port over titles from that console due to not many being able to play select titles. 

...How does that not change what you said?

The console isn't being ported over, the games are.

And if most of the ports are of titles that sold more than PS3, or hell even PS2 and PS1 exclusives, then why would it be ok to port them but not PS3 games?

PwerlvlAmy said:

And if most of the ports are of titles that sold more than PS3, or hell even PS2 and PS1 exclusives, then why would it be ok to port them but not PS3 games?

Read over my previous posts in this thread where I already covered this sir.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

I did. Literally all of them. And the ones about ports were hypocritical. Plain and simple. Your response of "hey man I stand by what I said and you should stand by what you said let's go smoke a blunt together" isn't a valid argument or even a good way to close a conversation. 

There's nothing wrong with realizing your own past hypocricies but when you write shit like this:

"I stand by that Wii U ports to Switch make more sense due to the fact that no one even owned a Wii U and majority of its library was left to die.  My comments in regards to Sony's ports were because they used the PR speak of ''People owned a 360 and didnt play these on PS3'', which was a lie considering 80m+ had a PS3. Excuses didnt hold water compared to the Wii U port talk that went on. "

while unironically forgetting that many of the games that are being ported sold as much as PS3 exclusives ... 

Even if you want to say the games that sold worse deserve to be ported, which I think is a fine stance, where were you calling out Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Or New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe. Etc

PwerlvlAmy said:

I did. Literally all of them. And the ones about ports were hypocritical. Plain and simple. Your response of "hey man I stand by what I said and you should stand by what you said let's go smoke a blunt together" isn't a valid argument or even a good way to close a conversation. 

There's nothing wrong with realizing your own past hypocricies but when you write shit like this:

"I stand by that Wii U ports to Switch make more sense due to the fact that no one even owned a Wii U and majority of its library was left to die.  My comments in regards to Sony's ports were because they used the PR speak of ''People owned a 360 and didnt play these on PS3'', which was a lie considering 80m+ had a PS3. Excuses didnt hold water compared to the Wii U port talk that went on. "

while unironically forgetting that many of the games that are being ported sold as much as PS3 exclusives ... 

Even if you want to say the games that sold worse deserve to be ported, which I think is a fine stance, where were you calling out Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Or New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe. Etc

Same reasoning stands once again. 13m install base on Wii U, Switch already has a more wider audience,which will grow even larger. Makes total sense to bring them to a system that's going to complete eclipse that failure that was Wii U. There's really nothing more to say than that tbh.

PwerlvlAmy said:

Same reasoning stands once again. 13m install base on Wii U, Switch already has a more wider audience,which will grow even larger. Makes total sense to bring them to a system that's going to complete eclipse that failure that was Wii U. There's really nothing more to say than that tbh.

Sure but your point is that more people missed out on it when the games sold more so ... 

PwerlvlAmy said:

Sure but your point is that more people missed out on it when the games sold more so ... 

Which is true. 13m install base is pretty abysmal. So a lot of people and I mean A LOT of people missed out on those on the system because of that install base. So again it makes total sense. 

PwerlvlAmy said:

Which is true. 13m install base is pretty abysmal. So a lot of people and I mean A LOT of people missed out on those on the system because of that install base. So again it makes total sense. 

Look OJ, just admit you killed her.