By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 4 unannounced SE Games at TGS 2018

The live broadcasting schedule includes Dragon Quest X, Kingdom Hearts III, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Project Tokyo Dolls, Final Fantasy: Record Keeper, Just Cause 4, the Million Arthur series, Final Fantasy XIV, The World Ends With You: Final Remix, Left Alive, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Mobius Final Fantasy, and The Quiet Man.

It’s worth mentioning that the schedule includes four slots marked to be “published at a later date.” This normally indicates unannounced games, which we might hear about before Tokyo Game Show, possibly at Sony’s presentation on Monday

i'm sure that 2 could possible only smartphone games, but i think one or two games could be for console..new project of Tabata(FFXV)or next project of division 11(octapath traveler)??

https://www.dualshockers.com/square-enix-tgs-lineup/

Around the Network

i have big interest !! @ the game "LEFT ALIVE", by Square Enix and Yoji Shinkawa :) Its coming for PS4 next year.

And more unannounced games are good !! Lets see... : )

I have Dragon Quest XI for PS4 now, its fantastic - Very good job, Square Enix. Hope for more Final Fantasy 7 Remake-Infos @TGS :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 07 September 2018

I wonder if some of these games would've been announced in the now cancelled Nintendo Direct? But maybe all four are new smartphone games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

I wonder if some of these games would've been announced in the now cancelled Nintendo Direct? But maybe all four are new smartphone games.

or monday at sony conference...

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Mnementh said:

Yes, we will know more on Monday.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Yes, we will know more on Monday.

yeah, let's see...hope they aren't all mobile games😉

You know we had FF15 2 years ago and haven't heard anything from FF16 yet?

Why? Like why are they not making game in their biggest selling franchise?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Pretty sure the next one is FF7R..  

The Fury said:

There will not be another mainline FF this gen. They have set a technical bench mark for future Final Fantasy titles that cannot be reached with current gen consoles

One will be something to do with Bravely default, I feel strongly about that.