By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG Now Has Over 9 Million players on the Xbox One.

areason said:
I find this hard to believe given how shitty and buggy the console version is.

I heard that most of that stuff has been fixed. My understanding is that the console version is now a good experience.

Around the Network
areason said:
I find this hard to believe given how shitty and buggy the console version is.

I jump on almost every day, it’s always been fine for me. The worst part was always the pre-game lobby and they’ve optimized the hell out of that.

JRPGfan said:
9m or there abouts have tried it on xbox over the years.... but how many active users does it currenly have on xbox?

Because I swear I remember reading that it lost like half its active player base not too long ago.

That was the PC version.

Though still, despite that, it's still in the top two on most played steam games, being number one most of time.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

JRPGfan said:
9m or there abouts have tried it on xbox over the years.... but how many active users does it currenly have on xbox?

Because I swear I remember reading that it lost like half its active player base not too long ago.

Well its regularly in the top 3/5 most played xbox game every week so its very active and popular.

The losing half its players was only about the PC version and was misleading. Concurrent players dropped by half but that doesnt mean half of its players stopped playing the game. PUBG is still the best selling game of this year with over 20m sold.

If PUBG was free to play (which it could be) I'm willing to bet it would do fortnite's numbers on PC.