By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG Now Has Over 9 Million players on the Xbox One.

jason1637 said:
vivster said:
That's quite an attach rate.

Yeah that's about 1/4th of Xbox One users.

For some reason I could've sworn X1 is already close to 50m. I guess that makes it even better.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Very impressive numbers, it got there faster than Forza Horizon 3 .

Proud to be a Californian.

9m or there abouts have tried it on xbox over the years.... but how many active users does it currenly have on xbox?

Because I swear I remember reading that it lost like half its active player base not too long ago.

Wizav said:
KLXVER said:
Is that why games on the console doesn't do great? Is everyone playing PUBG?

PUBG and Fortnite... ffs.   Most played game on XBOX = Fortnite... looks like 10yr-olds have swarmed xbox community. 

Excuse me but fortnite has players of every age group playing it. And yes fortnite has a very young player base in many countries but why is that bad? 

In Ireland for example 90% of people it feels like they are on ps4 and pc instead of xbox. But with the kids in school aged between the ages of 6 to 12 a much higher percentage play xbox.

@jason is this 9m sold or 9m players have played? 

flashfire926 said:
Wizav said:

PUBG and Fortnite... ffs.   Most played game on XBOX = Fortnite... looks like 10yr-olds have swarmed xbox community. 

So that means 10yr-olds have swarmed the PS4 community too, cause get what the most downloaded there is...

LOL true, it’s taken over everything. 

Im surprised Activision isn’t making Blackout a free download with microtransactions.

Around the Network

I wonder if that includes any systems crossplay numbers, 1 in 4 x1 consoles playing it would really be impossible if you consider the game requires gold to play and is behind fortnite in players by a distance. Would mean around half the x1s are used for these two games which means almost everyone playing online is on one of these titles

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Kerotan said:

@jason is this 9m sold or 9m players have played? 

It’s logged in once with their account.

LudicrousSpeed said:
flashfire926 said:

So that means 10yr-olds have swarmed the PS4 community too, cause get what the most downloaded there is...

LOL true, it’s taken over everything. 

Im surprised Activision isn’t making Blackout a free download with microtransactions.

In before they use it as a carrot to get people to drop $60, then spin it off as FTP next year :p

so how much it actually sold...

I find this hard to believe given how shitty and buggy the console version is.