By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman Playable in Brawlhalla

Haha this is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Haha this is funny.

It's cool news to see and promotes both Rayman and Brawlhalla at the same time, but what about this news is funny?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Signalstar said:
Haha this is funny.

It's cool news to see and promotes both Rayman and Brawlhalla at the same time, but what about this news is funny?

That he is not in Smash Bros. (yet) but he is in this Indie game instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Ganoncrotch said:

That's not funny, he is a better candidate for Smash than most ... D:

I feel like this might mean Rayman ISN'T in Smash, which would be a shame, we're missing just a handful of great characters to make the roster perfect and he's certainly one of them

Around the Network

Well that's interesting. I wonder if other characters that didn't make it to Smash will ask to get into Brawlhalla or any other of the Smash-like indies popping up nowadays. Would you reject Bubsy if if he was offered to you?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Signalstar said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Megaman was in street fighter x Tekken and also was in smash bros... And megaman!, no reason Rayman couldn't be in more than one game.

Also smash isn't the only game with guest fighters, soul caliber has the Witcher, Tekken had gon, street fighter has guy/Cody. Etc.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I left the possibility of Rayman joining Smash out a long time ago anyway, since Sakurai apparently only wants Japanese characters in Smash.

HintHRO said:
I left the possibility of Rayman joining Smash out a long time ago anyway, since Sakurai apparently only wants Japanese characters in Smash.

Racist!

Now wheres my new rayman game.... ubisoft?