By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: We are getting Nintendo Direct in around next 2 weeks

Those dates seem like a good ballpark. Somehow I doubt they will have it exactly on Sept. 11 though.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
There's not much left to talk about with the online service besides an exact launch date, we know the meat & potatoes already. Since it's a negative thing, I doubt they'd want to bring down the whole direct by including it when they can just continue keeping it low key.

Otherwise within two weeks is possible, as is anytime really lel. At the very least there'll definitely be one before the end of October to hype up their big guns for this holiday.

They could very well, outside of the few details that remains, release a road map for the service.For things like when does Super Nintendo games will start appearing, what to expect of the service until the end of the year, and so on.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
There's not much left to talk about with the online service besides an exact launch date, we know the meat & potatoes already. Since it's a negative thing, I doubt they'd want to bring down the whole direct by including it when they can just continue keeping it low key.

Otherwise within two weeks is possible, as is anytime really lel. At the very least there'll definitely be one before the end of October to hype up their big guns for this holiday.

They could very well, outside of the few details that remains, release a road map for the service.For things like when does Super Nintendo games will start appearing, what to expect of the service until the end of the year, and so on.

Sure, and it could also come with a ham sandwich lul, but even if that's the case I don't think it enough to warrent being included in a direct especially when the main info we got in May wasn't. What would you be expecting them to say in the roadmap? Other than more NES games (SNES was not confirmed) and maybe more convoluted voice chat apps, everything else about the service would remain constant.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Nautilus said:

Sure, and it could also come with a ham sandwich lul, but even if that's the case I don't think it enough to warrent being included in a direct especially when the main info we got in May wasn't. What would you be expecting them to say in the roadmap? Other than more NES games (SNES was not confirmed) and maybe more convoluted voice chat apps, everything else about the service would remain constant.

They could say when you could expect Super Nintendo games to launch(early 2019 or sometime in 2019), improvements on stuff in the console with the online, outside of features already talked about.Nintendo is known to hold stuff back.

Plus it dosent need to be a direct only about the service.All this information could be thrown into a 30 or 40 minutes direct, and it could last 5 or 10 minutes.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

They could say when you could expect Super Nintendo games to launch(early 2019 or sometime in 2019), improvements on stuff in the console with the online, outside of features already talked about.Nintendo is known to hold stuff back.

Plus it dosent need to be a direct only about the service.All this information could be thrown into a 30 or 40 minutes direct, and it could last 5 or 10 minutes.

Oh boy, I think you're gonna end up pretty dissapointed.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Nautilus said:

Oh boy, I think you're gonna end up pretty dissapointed.

Maybe, but its fun to especultae!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

No I don't forgetting, we still don't know 10 of NES games, fact is that we dont have have all informations (including date of release), also its posible some future plans for future online releases and futures. My assumptions are based on very clear and logical points (at least for having direct in next two weeks), so no, "within two weeks isnt possible as is anytime".

I said is possible, and your points don't change the fact that it's just a prediction. You acknowledge that's what it is, so perhaps you don't realize that the word means other possibilitys are possible. It's not what will happen, but what could, thus other things could happen instead.

I never said thats a fact, but its most likely scenario and I wrote strong points behind that claim, and offcourse that other possibilitys are possible. But with what I totaly disagree with you is your claim "within two weeks is possible, as is anytime really", because again I gave very strong point why most likly we will have direct in next two weeks, on other hand you basing your claim on what exatly?

Miyamotoo said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
I said is possible, and your points don't change the fact that it's just a prediction. You acknowledge that's what it is, so perhaps you don't realize that the word means other possibilitys are possible. It's not what will happen, but what could, thus other things could happen instead.

I never said thats a fact, but its most likely scenario and I wrote strong points behind that claim, and offcourse that other possibilitys are possible. But with what I totaly disagree with you is your claim "within two weeks is possible, as is anytime really", because again I gave very strong point why most likly we will have direct in next two weeks, on other hand you basing your claim on what exatly?

You acknowledge that there are other possibilitys, but disagree that there are other possibilitys. You can't do both mate. I said that based on there being other possibilitys obviously. People are always predicting directs at almost any given time and coming up with reasons for them, heck even I kinda did in that very same post.

They do need some more game announcements. Maybe show more Fire Emblem footage. Maybe show some Metroid and Bayonetta footage.
Announce Animal Crossing?

Knowing Nintendo they will just keep us in the dark again. Though we are due for another general direct. I mean how else will they show off Mario Party? I am voting for late September at the earliest.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.