By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 48 minutes of Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay

The game looks really well but I feel like it's too complicated.

Around the Network

It doesn't look all that appealing from the video, a strong story could fix that. Sure, there is a lot of detail and it looks great, yet I'm not getting any unique feel from it. And then there is a shootout in a warehouse, really... Will keep an eye on it.

I a not a fan of FPS games......... but this will be the first one I'll be buying in a while.

Looks really good. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

I watched the last 20 minutes or so on stream. Gotta say, I'm a lot less excited right now. Though, I probably had the wrong expectations to begin with.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
So you play as a proper pre made character? Very happy about that, I don't really like games with character creator systems, they just don't have any soul to them. Much better to have a proper character with their own story, their own name and their own voice.

It's an open world game. It's not even supposed to have a story.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Cool game but doesn't look like a next gen game,its definitely a current gen game.also they need to release this on current gen hardware for making more money.hope it doesn't run like shit on ps4(witcher 3).

Mummelmann said:

CDPR are what Bethesda wish they were but never have been, in my opinion. My god, this has such immense potential, and the scale and scope is just unlike anything ever made.

Agree with the above on companions though, it's bound to be mandatory in certain missions, it seems, but I prefer to go solo.

Hm, not sure about that, I'd say TES was always more akin to Might and Magic and Wizardry than story driven RPGs.

But this looks really good so far - attributes, skills, options how to build and play your character - in this day and age where mainstream RPGs are so watered down that's even debatable if they are RPGs at all, it good to see dev that values old school mechanisms.

shikamaru317 said:
GOTG for sure, if it releases this generation at least. Looks amazing.

Outsides in the towns, things look great compaired to other games.
Insides & the character's? not that impressive in terms of graphics.

To early to even mention talks of GOTG.

vivster said:
I watched the last 20 minutes or so on stream. Gotta say, I'm a lot less excited right now. Though, I probably had the wrong expectations to begin with.

^ Same my hype levels died down abit.
The graphics just arnt in the same league as what we where shown at E3.
I didnt feel wow'ed looking at this, like the E3 trailer did.