By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and special edition

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is getting a special Switch Pro Controller and limited edition, Nintendo has announced.

The design of the controller can be found above. As for the limited edition, we have a look at the package below. Nintendo has not detailed the limited edition, though it seems to include the controller and a steelbook.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launches December 7.

Source

https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-reveals-super-smash-bros-ultimate-edition-nintendo-switch-pro-controller-and-special-edition/

-------------------------------

I don't think I'll be able to resist this even though I already own a Pro Controller, the black an white color combination just looks too good.

Last edited by Green098 - on 27 August 2018

Around the Network

Oh! I like!

I love logos!

Damn Nintendo!! What do you want from us? I wanted a controller now this is the perfect fit to get it

My poor wallet...

Mmm I already preordered the other one with the Gamecube controller. If this version also comes to Europe I might have to switch my preorder because this controller is probably more useful to me overall.

Around the Network

Oh fuck. I need this.

Meh, I already have both a Pro and two GameCube adapters (the chinese knockoff being the ONLY one that works on my Switch), so I'll pass on special editions.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Fugly.

Controller looks ok, steelbook not so much.

Will mainly use the Gamecube controller anyways, so pass.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Thats one clean looking controller wow