By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Great Switch discounts through 8/27/18

Just noticed there are a bunch of great sales on the Switch through tomorrow. I just picked up Hollow Knight at 34% off ($9.90) and Mario + Rabbids at 50% off ($30). Great deals! I always thought Mario + Rabbids looked cool but had no intention of buying it but had to jump on that at half off!

Around the Network

Yup Ubisoft games are in sale and HK too for the arriving of the dlc

Slownenberg said:

Just noticed there are a bunch of great sales on the Switch through tomorrow. I just picked up Hollow Knight at 34% off ($9.90) and Mario + Rabbids at 50% off ($30). Great deals! I always thought Mario + Rabbids looked cool but had no intention of buying it but had to jump on that at half off!

Great games indeed. Hollow is a great 2d metroidvania with a level of difficulty that escalates every new world. Rabbids is a fresh game in the xcom genre. Both have DLC   Happy gaming ! ! Wanna dip inYoku's island express 

Yeah, I picked up The Sexy Brutale for $10. Good sale overall.

Is this a US thing only? Hollow Knight was discounted, but I don't see any Yoku discounts in the European shop.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Is this a US thing only? Hollow Knight was discounted, but I don't see any Yoku discounts in the European shop.

Seems to be US only

nero said:
TomaTito said:

Seems to be US only

It's discounted in Canada too! So it's probably just NA sadly

nero said:
Slownenberg said:

Great games indeed. Hollow is a great 2d metroidvania with a level of difficulty that escalates every new world. Rabbids is a fresh game in the xcom genre. Both have DLC   Happy gaming ! ! Wanna dip inYoku's island express 

Yeah I'm looking forward to playing both games. Last metroidvania I played was Axiom Verge last Fall and I loved it. Heard that Hollow Knight is fantastic. I've never played Xcom, but I like strategy type games, and really the liveliness of the game and the animation is what sold me on Mario + Rabbids. Before it came out I was like that is weird, then first time I saw it in motion I thought it looked really cool. They got me with an unexpected impulse buy with that big sale! Good on them.