By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice 21 minutes of gameplay

Sunstrider said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Check out this gameplay video from VaatiVidya , in my opinion it does look awesome.

It looks even faster than bloodborne and the leveldesign is great so far, also the hook thing and being able to pull yourself onto roofs of building or jump across ravines adds an whole new dimension to a soulslike game.

-Snipperclipped Vid-

So what are your thoughts on it? 

Really cool, reminds me of Tenchu, a fast paced one at that, keeping an eye on this one, oh and btw OP, you a Suikoden fan? What'd you name him, did you ever find him in Suikoden 2? freaking hilarious name when you find him .

Im a big fan of the first Suikoden , also one of the first rpg's that made me emotionally invested because of the at some times brutal story about war ,peace ,sacrifice and how evil and good are not that far apart.Was not able to find suikoden 2 for a long time and i just played it like 2 years ago and maybe that made the impact not as big as it should have been when i played as a kid but i do find the first game better in storytelling,characters and lore, the thing Suikoden 2 had better were the graphics in my opinion. Still find it a good game but my partly nostalgia influenced mind did experience it as a lesser one. :p

I looked into it to find McDohl back but might have been taken too much of my time to do so i went ahead to the next game, offcourse in memory hes my hero of Suikoden. :p

Around the Network

This is Tenchu with stronger emphasis on combat, but this is Tenchu. Day 1

Apparently this game is harder than darksouls.

Metroid33slayer said:
Apparently this game is harder than darksouls.

yeah the demo's are mostly harder but the full game often takes it down a notch.

Replicant said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Check out this gameplay video from VaatiVidya , in my opinion it does look awesome.

It looks even faster than bloodborne and the leveldesign is great so far, also the hook thing and being able to pull yourself onto roofs of building or jump across ravines adds an whole new dimension to a soulslike game.

So what are your thoughts on it? 

Could you please add a link for us filthy mac users?

I am sorry for the late response but link is added! enjoy!

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
Replicant said:

Could you please add a link for us filthy mac users?

I am sorry for the late response but link is added! enjoy!

Thanks!

Immersiveunreality said:
Sunstrider said:

Really cool, reminds me of Tenchu, a fast paced one at that, keeping an eye on this one, oh and btw OP, you a Suikoden fan? What'd you name him, did you ever find him in Suikoden 2? freaking hilarious name when you find him .

Im a big fan of the first Suikoden , also one of the first rpg's that made me emotionally invested because of the at some times brutal story about war ,peace ,sacrifice and how evil and good are not that far apart.Was not able to find suikoden 2 for a long time and i just played it like 2 years ago and maybe that made the impact not as big as it should have been when i played as a kid but i do find the first game better in storytelling,characters and lore, the thing Suikoden 2 had better were the graphics in my opinion. Still find it a good game but my partly nostalgia influenced mind did experience it as a lesser one. :p

I looked into it to find McDohl back but might have been taken too much of my time to do so i went ahead to the next game, offcourse in memory hes my hero of Suikoden. :p

I agree with the graphics, but for anything else, I feel quite the opposite, in my defense, I've replayed Suikoden 2 three times when I found out from a friend that there was a best ending scenario, and at that time we don't have a PC and Internet so I felt I've known the game very well, compared to 1 where I only played for once after.

Anyway, after beating Suikoden 2 the second time was when I found out that I could actually find the protagonist of the first game in Suikoden 2 so I bought the first game and after beating it I played the second game for the third time again but couldn't get the best ending still, I only got the best ending when I played it on my psp( and when we actually had internet at last) for the fourth time, and finally the fifth time on PC through emulation for good measure , man that was the good ol days.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

This game looks so fun. Ordered the collectors edition of it. Cant wait

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Vaatividya is a frigging legend. His soulsborne videos are amazing.

Didn't realise there was a collectors edition for this game. The bloodborne nightmare edition is the best collectors edition I've come across, especially considering the price.

Not feeling the setting, but I will still give it a shot. Wasn't really feeling the Bloodborne setting and it turned out to be my favorite game ever. Though it still sucks they removed the RPG elements, I wonder how that will affect replayability.