By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is losing playstation console exclusives left and right this 2018.

sales2099 said:

Not confirmed? Thought it’s all but certain it’s coming to pc. The sales for mlb, those are people who presumably care, just adding it to the list is all. A game is a game even if this is the last year it is exclusive 

Albeit not confirmed, I definitely think PS games will come to PC. Also more than Death Stranding, Horizon, and MLB. Since I'm no fortune teller, I can't say whether this will be bad for PlayStation but as said earlier in the thread, I don't think people will stop buying consoles due to the games being available on PC. People can have many reasons to prefer console gaming.

Additionally, it seems that Xbox has success with the play anywhere initiative and analysts have most likely deemed it a worthwhile strategy for PlayStation as well.

Around the Network

wrath of cortex was release in xbox in 2001 right? :O

Radek said:
sales2099 said:

Not confirmed? Thought it’s all but certain it’s coming to pc. The sales for mlb, those are people who presumably care, just adding it to the list is all. A game is a game even if this is the last year it is exclusive 

Yes, not confirmed, link me an official announcement but there is none, just some Kotaku guy saying so.

Also MLB is a sports game so millions of people don't care, literally no one outside USA cares as well. 

So until it is you will buy yourself some time only for me to gloat when it happens? Lol fine by me.

And that MLB logic...I might as well say that everybody who bought a PS4 and didn’t buy (insert AAA exclusive) doesn’t care about said game...which could be tens of millions.

People buy MLB and it matters to them. I don’t like baseball and it seems neither do you. But a lost exclusive is a lost exclusive. Don’t pretend like others haven’t included lists with MLB added. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Radek said:

Yes, not confirmed, link me an official announcement but there is none, just some Kotaku guy saying so.

Also MLB is a sports game so millions of people don't care, literally no one outside USA cares as well. 

So until it is you will buy yourself some time only for me to gloat when it happens? Lol fine by me.

And that MLB logic...I might as well say that everybody who bought a PS4 and didn’t buy (insert AAA exclusive) doesn’t care about said game...which could be tens of millions.

People buy MLB and it matters to them. I don’t like baseball and it seems neither do you. But a lost exclusive is a lost exclusive. Don’t pretend like others haven’t included lists with MLB added. 

Aren't you general mld from youtube? Anyways regardless of the platform, these two is still profiting from the deal.

MLB The Show

Developer: SIE San Diego Studio

Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

High guys , just checking in to see how Persona 5 is travelling on the road to multiplat ,how far as it traveled in 2 years or is it still at Sony HQ ?, maybe it's run out of fuel and lies abandoned on the side of the highway, I need these question answered for my sanity.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
mjk45 said:
High guys , just checking in to see how Persona 5 is travelling on the road to multiplat ,how far as it traveled in 2 years or is it still at Sony HQ ?, maybe it's run out of fuel and lies abandoned on the side of the highway, I need these question answered for my sanity.

Well you have Persona 5 Scramble coming out on the switch.  You also have the persona crew on PQ/PQ2 on the 3ds.

No Persona 5 though.

So there is a chance that it's broken down on the side of the road, want to join me in stealing it's tyres

Bandorr said:
mjk45 said:

So there is a chance that it's broken down on the side of the road, want to join me in stealing it's tyres

Being that Persona 5 Royal is releasing at the end of March - odds are it hasn't. In-fact that most likely means the car is getting super-charged and will be flying down the track.

The odds are the supercharger blows up and the car turns back into morgana who has a tantrum and runs back to Sony , I update my offer you can have the radio I keep the tyres since they have plenty of tread on them..

deskpro2k3 said:
sales2099 said:

Aren't you general mld from youtube? Anyways regardless of the platform, these two is still profiting from the deal.

MLB The Show

Developer: SIE San Diego Studio

Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Well of course it’s profitable to be on other platforms. And yes I am. It’s been many years so props for recognizing me. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I remember when SEGA had games show up on their competition on the PC Engine. It was pretty weird then. Tengen put some SEGA games on the NES.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

With PlayStation back on top, I can understand why some people/haters needs a thread like that.