By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - NVIDIA GeForce Gaming Celebration “#BeForTheGame”

RTX 2070 FE already sold out in Germany.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

I really hope consoles go back with Nvidia, there such a quality brand. Nintendo did it and MS might consider it since there recent relationship with Nintendo and the Switch, that would also make porting easier for Nintendo and Xbox. Plus Nvidia might suprise us with a budget card comparable with AMDs next gen card, hoping.
The real deal is the 11 Series cards, there going to blow my mind, i am in love with my GTX1080 and it does everything i need it for, i can only imagine how good the next model is, even if its a small jump, any jump from an already overpowered GPU is a good thing.

Peh said:
RTX 2070 FE already sold out in Germany.

At such ridiculous price?! There was either a low quantity of cards on sale or people are have more money than brains.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Thinking of upgrading my GPU, guess I'll wait a little longer, these prices are insane.

the only wow i got from this is the price.

waiting for AMD. i have bought nvidia cards for years and never looked back. but they need some competition bc this is shit tier.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
I really hope consoles go back with Nvidia, there such a quality brand. Nintendo did it and MS might consider it since there recent relationship with Nintendo and the Switch, that would also make porting easier for Nintendo and Xbox. Plus Nvidia might suprise us with a budget card comparable with AMDs next gen card, hoping.
The real deal is the 11 Series cards, there going to blow my mind, i am in love with my GTX1080 and it does everything i need it for, i can only imagine how good the next model is, even if its a small jump, any jump from an already overpowered GPU is a good thing.

I hope not. Only AMD can offer a big CPU upgrade and a mid-range GPU in the same chipset for a good price for next gen imo. Going with a separate CPU and GPU would complicate cooling, be expensive, and ruin backwards compatibility if they went with Nvidia + Intel instead of AMD + AMD. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 21 August 2018

shikamaru317 said:

I hope not. Only AMD can offer a big CPU upgrade and a mid-range GPU in the same chipset for a good price for next gen imo. Going with a separate CPU and GPU would complicate cooling, be expensive, and ruin backwards compatibility if they went with Nvidia + Intel instead of AMD + AMD. 

Yes maybe so, but if the rumours are true about MS going full Cloud streaming for there base model which will offer as much power as there top tier console, Xbox can release there premium console with what ever they want in it which we all expect it to be expensive. 

As for Nintendo, they already went Nvidia and Sony well, AMD works for them but I much rather prefer Nvidia over AMD and I am one customer happy to pay the difference. 

Azzanation said:

shikamaru317 said:

Yes maybe so, but if the rumours are true about MS going full Cloud streaming for there base model which will offer as much power as there top tier console, Xbox can release there premium console with what ever they want in it which we all expect it to be expensive. 

As for Nintendo, they already went Nvidia and Sony well, AMD works for them but I much rather prefer Nvidia over AMD and I am one customer happy to pay the difference. 

You're going to be very disappointed if you really try to put any weight behind an NVIDIA mixed console for next gen. It isn't happening. Like Sony, they'll continue with AMD and have custom parts created for the chassis.

Wrong Place :P

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 21 August 2018

Wrong Place :P